Jasmine1995 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys how are you all?
Mohini is back on track with Virman stories
As you all know I had written stories like
-Jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya
-Arrange marriage turning into love
-Maanvi Viraat's wedding date
-Dhai akshar prem ki ( with the cast of arjun)
-AND OF COURSE Virman ek hatke love story
Because of busy schedules I couldn't post them and all, and also Virman 505 was taken over by my Di (elder sister) so I have a new account and if you all want I can repost them on this account. I am going to have a poll if I should write and post these stories again, if I get replies to it I promise to update every 2 times in a week
Hope you all will support me!
Thank you ❤️
Love Mohini
Edited by Jasmine1995 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhardik12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
waiting waiting waiting dear
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow will love to  read it again here dear waiting😳
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Cant wait for it...
I am really happy that you are back with Virman stories..
Jasmine1995 thumbnail
Hey guys, thanks for the replies, those who have send me buddy request will get pm's every time I update new chapters, so please if you want to read my stories, be a part of it and don't want to miss any chapters, please send me buddy request so it will be easy for me to pm you guys...
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to stand by me and giving a chance to share my VirMan fan fictions with all of you once again
I will start with the story update of VirMan ek hatke love story which was my very first attempt on VirMan

Love Mohini ❤️

Virman Ek Hatke Love Story

Chapter 1

The Story starts with 2 sisters from Rishikesh who loved their parents very much but lost them in an accident and go to Gangaghat to speak their heart out because somewhere they know that their parents are there for them to listen to them. They both live with their Badi Beeji, Beeji, Pinky chachi, Madan chachu and a cousin Dabbu son of Pinky chachi and Madan chachu. They call Dabbu their  3rd sister and Maanvi call him Dabba. They have a family doctor Dr. Manan. Jeeman                ( Jeevika And Maanvi) both of the sisters share a unique bound of happiness, sadness and lots of masti in their life. Maanvi who loves Jeevika very much. But just then when her love is getting stronger and stronger with her sister, Beeji decided to get Jeevika married. Beeji gave this job to Madan chachu to find a perfect match for Jeevika. When Madan chachu found the perfect match for her, he told Beeji that he had found someone just like her. He is a lawyer his name is Viren Vadera and the Vadera family is one of the richest family in Chandigar and Beeji told Madan chachu to call them to see Jeevika tomorrow. Maanvi heard the conversation and didn't want to get separated from her sister thought of a plan to drive them away. Maanvi couldn't sleep that night thinking what will happen to her if her half life, her sister will marry and leave her alone.

M (thinking)-aggar di chali gayi to mera gayal kaun rakhega? Woh chodo Beeji toh muje kacha jaba lengi. Manu beta kuch kar warna di to jaegi lekin tu bhi kahi ki nahi rahegi toh tujhe hi Pinky chachi ki heeelp karni padegi (mimicking Pinky chachi) pehle toh di muje save kar leti thi lekin agar di nahi rahegi toh? Toh muje save karega kaun? Haww Dabbu to bohut khush ho jayega. Kyunki ghar ke kaam muje hi karna padega toh mere punters ke saath woh time spent karega, aur mein use nahi madungi aur woh toh khusi ke mara pagal ho jayega. Koi baat nahi bachu Vadera parivaar aap ka swaagat Maanvi Chaudary karega just wait and watch.

Manu fell asleep

The sun rays fell on Maanvi's face and she woke up.

M(in a sleepy voice)- kya sooraj? Itni subhe subhe muje uthaya kyun? Tum toh jaante hoon nah ki Maanvi Chaudary ki subha dus baje hoti hai.

When Maanvi was stretching and looked at the time she saw it was 7:30 she stopped stretching and ran outside her room where she saw Jeevika going to the teracce with coffee. She ran towards Jeevika and asked her

M- di yeh coffee kiske liye hai? Aur teracce pe kaun hai? Kya Viren Vadera aapko itni subha subha dekhne aaya hai kya?

J- Mannu tuhje yeh sab kaise pata? Kya tum Madan chachu aur Beeji ki baatein phirse chup chup ke sun rahi thi?

M- nahi di who kya hai na mein pani peene jarahi thi, phir muje na aapka naam sunai diya to mein door ke peeche se saari baatein sun li

J- Mannu tu kabhi sudhri hai joh ab sudre gi?

M- who toh hai bhagwan ne mere jaisa sirf ek piece banaya hai. Aur woh aapke saamne khadi hai Maanvi Chaudary.

J- haan haan pata hai (and started pulling maanvi's ear)

M- aaa di dard ho raha hair

J- sorry Mannu dard ho raha hai kya?

M- di mazaak kar rahi thi. Kya ladke wale aageye kya?

J- nahi Mannu abhi tak toh nahi lekin kabhi bhi aaskate hai

M- toh yeh coffee?

J- yeh? Yeh toh Badi Beeji, Beeji aur Madan chachu ke liye hai

M- oh, lekin di aapko toh pata hai na ki Badi Beeji ko meetha mana hai

J- han meri ma lekin yeh sugar free coffee hair

M-toh phir theek hai

J- Mannu tujhe sab ka itna khayaal hai to yeh to tay hai ke mere jaane ke baat tu sabka dhyaan rakhe gi

M (started thinking to her self)- di agar jaoge tab na?

J- Mannu kya soch rahi hai?

M-kuch nahi di woh bas...

J- aur yeh kya Mannu tu fresh nahi hui? Aur brush bhi nahi ki? Jaldi ja aur taiyaar hoja kyunki ladke wale kabhi bhi aasakte hai

M-di muje thori na dekne aarahe hai

J-Manni phir bhi taiyaar ho ja warna Beeji se daant tuhje padegi aur is baar mein tujhe nahi baja paonga

M- woh kaise di?

J- isliye ki Beeji ne kaha hai agar Maanvi ne aaj kuch gadbar ki toh mein use chodungi nahi aur Jeevika is baar tu apna moh nahi kholegi

M- haaaw Beeji ne dhamki diya hai woh bhi aap ko di?

J- nahi Mannu dhamki nahi sirf samjhaya hai aur tu kuch nahi karegi samach gayi?

M- haan di samach gayi (thinking di sorry lekin mein yeh waada nahi karsakti)

J-Mannu ab kya soch rahi ho jaldi jao aur taiyaar ho ja

M- haan di mein ja rahi hoon

Maanvi ran towards her room brushed her teeth, took a shower and wearing her clothes when she heard Dabbu screaming - Ladke wale aagaye hai Beeji

Maanvi wearing a pink suit who didn't even care to brush her hair ran outside and from the terrace staring at the car and saw a scary woman stepping out of the care started talking to herself

M- aggar yeh di ki saas hai toh di ka kya hoga? Yeh toh villain se kam nahi lag rahi hai.

And then she saw 2 boys coming out of the car one wearing a white suit and the other wearing black. Then Maanvi eyes got bigger and started talking again to herself

M-yeh do ladke kahan se aagaya? In dono mein se Viren kaun hai? Pata lagana padega.

Then Pinky chachi arrived there and saw Maanvi looking down and then hold Maanvi by her shoulder. Maanvi got scared and turned and then Pinky chachi started

Pc-kya hua beta? Tu yahan kya kar rahi ahi? Teri shaadi hone wali hai ya Jeevika ki? Tu toh aise kar rahi hai jaise teri shaadi hone wali hai

M-chachi hone nahi wali lekin ho toh jayegi na? Mein sirf  practice kar rahi thi

Pc- haan haan theek hai practice baat mein karlena, pehle meri kitchen mein aake meri help karde na beta, tu toh jaanti hai na mere kamar ka dard...

M- haan haan chachi yehi sunke toh mein aur di bade hue hair

Both Maanvi and Pinky chachi went to the kitchen and saw Jeevika in there.

M- di yeh kya abhi se hi blush kar rahi hai aap?

J- Mannu chup kar kabhi bhi shuru ho jati hai aur yeh kya tumahre baal...

M- di muje chodo apne aap ko dekho aap ka to kaajal hi nikal gayi hai jaldi ja ke apna kaajal theek karlo

J- lekin Mannu muje sab ke liye coffee banani hai

M- di fikar not mein hoon na? Mein bana doongi aap jaldi jao

Pc- haye kya pyaar hai dono behnoo mein kisiki nazar na lage

M- aur chachi aap bhi jayee

Pc- mein kyun?

M- haye chachi aap bhool gaye? Aap ke kamar mein dard hain na?

Pinky chachi realised it and started holding her waist saying

Pc- han Maanvi beta mere na kamar mein bohot dard hai mein bahar ja ke thodi si beithi hoon

M- haan haan chachi kyun nahi? Aur di aap abhi tak gaye nahi? Jao na

And she started pushing Jeevika outside the kitchen

End of Chapter 1

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow u r update took back me too the starting epi of ehmmbh 😳 very well narrated continue soon
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Unres...
Thank you sooo much for the update...
You started from the beginning and i loveee it...
It was superr...
Cant wait when Virman will meet face to face...
Thank you for the update and for the PM...