aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey ... guys
see i m a total stupid , i have a ff too complete , but cant stop myself when a new idea hitted me hard on head .
and now i m in middle of college and writing a os .
hope u guys enjoy...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pratap was in his room all alone , he know it is his last day , and he doesn't want anyone to be disturbed because of him .
he closed his eyes and only one thing he could see , ajabde walking around bed teasing him , and he is running behind to catch her .
he recalled there each memory , there first meeting in cowshed , his proposal , there marriage , there romance , her mood - swings on pregnency , the arrival of his another wives , her acceptance , how she hide herself in room and cried , and her each cry has to be paid by his other wives , there childrens , her sacrifice , and the day he lost her , how he rejected food and amar and bhagwan das made him eat it , how on karan birth , phool give him a letter of ajab's stating that she wants amar's son to be named as kunwar karan singh , how amar's daughter has ajabde face , and he cried by seeing his ajabde on his sons daughter , and here he is on death bed holding her wedding chunri , yes she died but still his room has her decoration , the curtains , bed cover , his clothes , the furniture , everything is what she choosed .
pratap : ajabde !!!
           baade daojiraj .
his chain of thoughts broked when karan entered the bedroom holding his fathers hand , pratap smiled at him .
karan : daojiraj , aaj toh aap bht prasan honge na .
pratap : q kunwar .
karan : ranima ne kha ki aap hume chod ke jaa rhe hai , par me dukhe nhi hun cuz , aab aap badi ranima se mill paenge na , haa ranima ne kha ki ko aap ke pratiksha kr rhe hai or aapko unke pass jana hoga , isliye me aapko nhi rokunga .
it was enough for karan , he broked in his father's arm crying of loosing his baade daojiraj .
pratap : karan , aap hume baachan dijiye ki aap apni matrabhumi ki raksha krenge , karan nodded .
amar : daojiraj . pratap and amar looked at each other , yes pratap was alive because of amar from soo many years and now he too leaving his and ajabde seed of love just like ajabde did.
amar : hum bhe vachan dete hain daojiraj , matrabhumi ki raksha
krenge.
pratap looked at his family the very last time , and then at the window , he saw a smiling ajabde wearing the same bridal dress .
ajabde : our childrens will be ok , kunwar pratap .
pratap : ajabde , we will meet again , in the cowshed but please this time throw hot water not cold one , he smiled to his beloved who giggled by his words with the same charm she has.
 slowly , pratap closed his eyes , forgetting everything , every stress , and just relaxing ultimately with ajabde .

some love stories doesn't have an end , they met , fell in love , and leave each other with a promise of meeting again . in a new life , new place , but still with each other , for each other , they met .

2015 , delhi , 8 a.m.
jaiwanta : pratap , its enough get up now . u have to go to my freinds home they had just arrived here , send them a package .
who could say a no to mom .nor 18 year old pratap ,
he got up get ready , and heads towards the home of ram uncle.
a simple but classy home , he walked slowly towards the home , with a fake smile , but before he could knock or rang door bell , a whole cold water bucket was empty over him ,
pratap : what the ...,he was startled by the cold water on december that too delhi but his words said a no of leaving his mouth as a 16 year old girl was giggling on other side , it feels like he had seen her ,
ajabde : m sorry...
pratap : ajabde ,,,, an unknown smile curved on his lips .
ajabde : omg , how u knew my name .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 read and review guys...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ  great dear.  update the next part soon
aditi_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvishalini

πŸ‘πŸΌ great dear. update the next part soon

Thanks
But I thought it would be an os
Should I continue it ...
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 so Ajab still did not listen to him again cold water 
aditi_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

🀣so Ajab still did not listen to him again cold water

In another birth too cold water... πŸ˜‰
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such an interesting os
Do update ur ff and os soon πŸ˜ƒ
vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_angel

Thanks
But I thought it would be an os
Should I continue it ...

yes plsss
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The first part was really emotional!😭Love the way you write!β€οΈπŸ‘
And in the second birth too cold water!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›And the only thing i want to say is that our praja are just made for each other.Not just for one birth but for several births!😳
aditi_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

The first part was really emotional!😭Love the way you write!β€οΈπŸ‘

And in the second birth too cold water!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›And the only thing i want to say is that our praja are just made for each other.Not just for one birth but for several births!😳

Glad u like both parts ...
My eyes was teary while writing this
Yeah praja will always be together... 😳
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing! Don't you call yourself stupid madam! This was awesome!
It was emotional and I loved how you gave a series of events taking place...
I can't think of the pain and happiness pratap would have got when his granddaughter had his late wife's features! 😭
They are truly meant to be together for 7 births... ❀️
Please try and make this an SS no! It'll be fun reading it πŸ˜‰