i found it damn funny manu.. 🤣

😆
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

now two more.

its nothing dee.

I have seen few who were in hostel since LKG.
imagine it .never in.home almost for two months in a year just as if military people

schools are that far kya??? in south??

Here only indisciplined child is forced to go n stay at hostel...

my mom used to scare me...that she'll send one of her child to hostel for peace at home...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes i am a doctor O!just finished my UG course n now doing internship...
what did asma prepared for ur kutti kids????
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hi envee...how r u???

Noufi... I am good. How are you? So how is baby work going? You are such a cutie, I am sure the babies will easily warm up to you along with the moms.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SR is missing... must be partying!!!

luvparis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MCAT review class. Boot camp it's called 6 hours everyday this week as a final last min review of everything.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kithna khaateh hoo pages i cant keep up 😆

Vikas binary like seriously 👏🤣 i would have video taped the evaluators face,very smart!!!
vibu - no da nobody is bad at anything..ok let me give u my 2 cents aaj main gyan mood mein 😆😆

so i joined masters  when i joined all my classmates had already done aptech /niit and knew the languages..so from first day when i am trying to debug they were doing compilers 😆 so for 2 + years i lived under this guilt i dont get programming , i am not good, i cant do anything , I am a marketing person.
I was the first to get a job in campus recruitment cause they did the group discussion and general aptitude like english /math test..even then  am like wrong field i should have been in marketing, I am no good in C programming..
Then come to US i get a call in 2 days for an interview in a startup and first night in US was husband teaching me C programming 😆 then i crack it..even then i think its a fluke then i come to boston again i am tested in C by this C maverick and my husband teaches me and i get the job i have had for 13 years..and every day i code many of my classmates have stopped working or dont and i still think i am no good coder but where i am getting with this mahabharath is u dont need to be the best to survive and no u are honestly not bad in anything IMO its what u focus on and where u channelize ur energies and trust me push comes to shove u will love math and be the math teacher like i am because we girls are very smart  😆🤣!!

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
my umma used to scar us by saying she has an "another kid staying at boarding school who is sooo well mannered.and if u guys r making problems here,i will call him home."and she will remind us how much she loves him!!!i used to get irritated then!!!
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but there was a justification for me going hostel.
mean parents shifted to Karnataka so they thought if I fall in language jumble then it would be problem so admitted me in andhra.

But I was sent to hostel in my third
But there was dayscholar service to my home town then
so few times I just board along with them and go home.

later parents changed me to dayscholar as it repeated more.
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

yes i am a doctor O!just finished my UG course n now doing internship...
what did asma prepared for ur kutti kids????

Oh lovely!

The younger one like Asma's son is allergic they can only eat certain Dhals - so it was rajma roti and paneer for dinner. Asma and her family are vegetarians so the boys have to be that too. We had a big day out they find Singapore hot and I find the place terribly expensive 😭.

Homes here cost as much as they would in central London I think! But the city is very lively will take the boys out for crabs tomorrow!