Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The one with the bow!!! Cho cuteee๐Ÿค—
And the yawning baby and the one before it and the other two!
I can't choose. This is too tough. Thanks Vibhu๐Ÿค—
Kal ke mini heart attack ke Baad, you came up with something worth while๐Ÿ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Vibhu...ab se tum doosron ko tempt karo...I am not falling into your adorable trap. My 2 are troubling and giving me grey hairs...they are enough add their dad to the mix...finished, I wont have hairs left๐Ÿ˜†

shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

The one with the bow!!! Cho cuteee๐Ÿค—

And the yawning baby and the one before it and the other two!
I can't choose. This is too tough. Thanks Vibhu๐Ÿค—
Kal ke mini heart attack ke Baad, you came up with something worth while๐Ÿ˜†

True Drishti, yester day after seeing Vibhu's post about sexiest Asian men...I thought who in their sane mind voted for Kushal Tandon...ga-ross...ga-ross...yuck
shidin0117 thumbnail
Sharabi Nariyal...the title set me off laughing...I really love the way Nisha comes up with the perfect names for the updates...
And my first thought was II behaved like a perfect woman/wife...nobody can get a Phd if they write about women and their thought processes...like Dr. Kalam said its not like rocket science, its something more complex and deeply mysterious. 

Aww, II ...I just loved her...even though its irritating to men...say one thing and meaning another thing๐Ÿ˜†...but she has started to atleast speak up instead of hiding her real thoughts or being flippant...and Dude only ever speaks this much when they are arguing...he was cute though, sympathising but actually putting his foot in the mouth๐Ÿ˜† and finally they wounded each other enough. After all the updates in which Dude was being so understanding...Nisha, you surprised u with this curve ball...๐Ÿ‘

Actually I really loved it because yesterday even i was in II's place...I was just grumbling to my kutti girl about her dad...full on rant...half vocally and other half mentally๐Ÿ˜†. Perfect update for my mood, read late in the night and was ROFLing.
shidin0117 thumbnail
OK, I know nobody is here, but I am going to post since I know that I cant be here in the evening...weekends are always half crazy in my home...I am going to enjoy the lil pocket of time I have...or till the washing machine finishes its load...its been a tiring day... and I know its going to get worse...๐Ÿ˜ก
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Vibhu...ab se tum doosron ko tempt karo...I am not falling into your adorable trap. My 2 are troubling and giving me grey hairs...they are enough add their dad to the mix...finished, I wont have hairs left๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
Having hair matters... if they turn into grey at least we can color them..unlike tan ๐Ÿ˜†
so u have hair for now.. thats enough ohkay! dont blaim innocent people...

Drishti : Kushal is sexy ... atleast gauahar used to think same ๐Ÿ˜†
lol mini heart attack ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Girl (crying) : A guy stole my purse!
Boy : Kitne pese the??
Girl : 20/-
Boy : toh phir Ro kyu rahi ho?
Girl : Purse Gucci ka tha

๐Ÿ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
II ...with a hangover...poor girl...bringing grief to herself with a maelstrom of emotions and feelings inside her and she is turning to the one person who loves her unconditionally...Ranjan...who always has all the time in the world for his guidya...the FIL and DIL have started forging a strong bond between them, supporting each other. A beautiful and soothing relationship. All the other people in her life are a volatile lot ( with different degrees) except Lasya and Baldie..๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Now she is angry on her dude.so siding with Appa...him being the staunch criticizer of Dude.๐Ÿ˜†

She is missing everyone and work problems are not helping the situation she is in. Its better for her in long run for II to rethink about her career options. Either she can let know Ritu what she expects or look for a new job. 

She didn't use Dude's ticket but bought her own...uff this pride.is going to be her down fall in financial matters. And Ranjan coming to pick her up...simply adorable.

I knew Dude wouldn't have gone back to Paris...he was just being his devious clever self. And her reaction to seeing the Dude๐Ÿ˜†...the next update is going to be too entertaining...and interesting.  Dude   vs   II    and    Akka    vs   II   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ on my face.๐Ÿ˜‰
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

๐Ÿคฃ
Having hair matters... if they turn into grey at least we can color them..unlike tan ๐Ÿ˜†
so u have hair for now.. thats enough ohkay! dont blaim innocent people...

Drishti : Kushal is sexy ... atleast gauahar used to think same ๐Ÿ˜†
lol mini heart attack ๐Ÿ˜†

to be brutally frank Vibhu...my hairs have thinned so much...I had very thick and long hairs,,,but now its thin and cut short and my fav complaint to hubs and children...it all because of u people๐Ÿ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Hi Vibhu,

How was ur weekend? 

Itna mehenga purse mei itna kam paise

Ok, the washing machine has done its kaam, let me go do mine...๐Ÿ˜Š