Short OS: Words Unspoken

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello all, this is a short OS happening after Shreya and Sanjana hug in Thursday's episode. And those who have not read my FF yet, please do read and tell me how it is. FF: A Modern Fairytale.

Silent Members please do hit the like button and comment.

Short OS: Words Unspoken

Ajay sat in the room trying hard to sleep. His hand was still paining and his eyes were dull. The doctor had asked him to get some sleep as his eyes needed rest to become well. But he just couldn't sleep. Everytime he closed his eyes an image of Sanjana standing against her father came into his mind. He had been shocked that she had called the police to arrest her father. Had he known that she was going to call the police, he wouldn't have let her. It had been a stupid decision on Sanjana's part. He may have forgiven him but he just could not bring himself to trust him. What if he had not changed? What if he is actually pretending to have changed to escape prison? What if he doesn't accept Ajju? As soon as he thought about Ajju, a deep sadness filled him. She had to leave him someday soon. He sighed at that thought and looked up to see Sanjana entering the room.

Sanjana tried to think logically. She entered the house knowing that she will have to leave it one day. And now she was feeling bad about leaving. It was stupid of her. She cursed herself for getting involved with the family. Now she had to break their hearts. She had scolded Shreya Bhabhi for trying to make the family sad. Now, she had to do the same. She thought of how Ajay had made her father realize his faults. He had made her father reconcile with her and made their family come together. Now she had to repay him by hurting his family. Was it right to do so? 'Oh dear, I am in such a mess'. She shook her head, 'Be sensible, Sanjana, it's not like you have to leave the house today and Ajay will make his family understand'. But she just couldn't remove that heavy feeling from her heart. She sighed and walked towards their... no... her... no... Ajay's room.

You didn't sleep yet? The doctor told you to rest, didn't he?

Yes...uh... Sanjana I want to ask you something.

Yes?

Why did you call the police and complain against your father? You have to go back to him, remember? Now what if he doesn't accept you and Ajju?  Did you ever think of that, Miss? You are such a fool.

I am a fool? Acha.. Who did all that my father asked in spite of knowing his true nature? Who hid the truth from me and his entire family?

Woh.. I... Uh..

Why did you do that Ajay? What if something had happened to you? Why did you take such a big risk?

I can't tell you.

Well, even I can't tell you why I went against my father. Good night.

As they turned away from each other preparing to sleep, they whispered to themselves.

Because, I didn't want him to hurt you, again.

Edited by Tiana.Disney - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its lovely... dear... :)
thanku so much for sharing aid us...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak9

😊 it's really good dear

Thank you Mehak 😊 ... I actually didn't think that this was good...
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ajay_Sanjana

its lovely... dear... :)
thanku so much for sharing aid us...

And thank you sooo much for commenting 😊 🤗
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are awesome!!!! I really wish some scenes like this they showed in serial.. As i already told Sanjana confronting Ajay i expected big,
Thought process of both are very well expressed.. Many Many Thanks for making my day.. I feel happy while reading some special moments between AjNa.. 

Coz i dont want u to get hurt anymore--- This feeling will keep them going together lifelong... Loved it to the core... You are amazing writer!!!
Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Originally posted by: smileee

You are awesome!!!! I really wish some scenes like this they showed in serial.. As i already told Sanjana confronting Ajay i expected big,

Thought process of both are very well expressed.. Many Many Thanks for making my dad.. I feel happy while reading some special moments between AjNa..

Coz i dont want u to get hurt anymore--- This feeling will keep them going together lifelong... Loved it to the core... You are amazing writer!!!

Shanthi 🤗

You made my day with your comment 😳 ... So happy you liked it 😊 ...

Honestly I really didn't think that this was very good... But your comment tells me a different thing 😳 ... Thank you 😊 ... And you are an amazing reader 😊
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiana.Disney

Shanthi 🤗

You made my day with your comment 😳 ... So happy you liked it 😊 ...

Honestly I really didn't think that this was very good... But your comment tells me a different thing 😳 ... Thank you 😊 ... And you are an amazing reader 😊

What made me to feel this as special is i expected same kind of conversations & thought process in AjNa, its of more realistic.. though Cv's disappointed me, u made it happen in your OS.. thats why
Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
moonlitnisha thumbnail
First of all thanx for the pm and Yes ur OS is wonderfully written as always...Thanx for writing it yaar It really was a weekend Treat...and do update ur FF soon...
Love u sweetie...
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it! I always felt  this was missing and you made my day by writing this. I wanted Ajay to ask her why she called the police. thank you so much for this.😊
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing. You are a brilliant writer. I so loved it. The thought process of ajay and sanjana is depicted so nicely. I loved that you maintained the innocence of AjNa throughout. The way they care for each other so much but still always hide it by fighting. Beautiful os...