TOI:Vindhya Tiwary in 'Maharana Pratap' as Rani Durgavati:

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vindhya Tiwary, currently seen in Badtameez Dil, has bagged another plum role in a historical show. She has been roped in to play Rani Durgavati in 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap'. She confirms, "The show will mark my debut in the historical genre. It's a fantastic role and completely different from what I have done so far. I a m really looking forward to audiences response." The show is set to take a time leap of three years and Vindhya is the latest actor to join the cast.

About the character, Durgavati Maravi was born in the family of famous Rajput Chandel Emperor Keerat Rai. Her love for sculptures is shown in the world-famed temples of Khajuraho and Kalanjar fort. Rani Durgavati Maravi's achievements further enhanced the glory of her ancestral tradition of courage and patronage of arts.

Neha MaheshwRI   TNN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
😃 Thank You  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For The Information  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice Really ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ