VIRMAN 18 +SS:It is complicated

AYARLIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

VIRMAN SS: IT IS COMPLICATED

This is the story of a girl who got her childhood love,dream as her husband. But it was her biggest mistake.After her marriage undreampt truths unveiled.
Edited by AYARLIN - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AYARLIN thumbnail
Part 1:Childhood memories
Manvi is watching her childhood pictures with him,The love of her life.He was so cute on these pictures. He is returning from Lend on after completing his MBA.Soon he will start his own business in which her father is investing.And they are getting married in few days as per pandit's suggestion.
                                Evening's party is not only his return celebration but also their engagement. It is a surprise for him by the both families . She is very excited for all this. 
 The marriage ceremony is after three days.

AYARLIN thumbnail
They meet after many years.She is very happy .Their parents announces their engagement.He was shoched at first. And then they change the rings.He call her .

He was waiting for her. She hugged him from behind "I love you Kabir.I know you also love me".
He is looking away . She came to the front." What happend are you tensed about our marriage ".I will reduce your tension. 
Manvi kissed his right cheek and run away.
He was confused about the marriage. If he tells the truth about him,this marriage will never happen. If it is don't then her father will never invest on his company. Then his dreams will never happen.So let this happen. Then Manvi will happy and her father too.And of course the Kabir Singhania ,me wiill also happy not about the marriage .with my huge growth in business.

They got married. And went to Lend on.