KriYaansh Drabble : Drag Me Down. || 2nd Part - Page 3.

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

KriYaansh Drabble : Drag Me Down.
Not proof-read.

This Drabble is inspired from One Direction's 'Drag Me Down' but only the complete story will relate to it, so please wait for the complete picture ;)

~*~

New house. New place. She breathed in the fresh air waking up from a deep slumber. She smiled before she opened her eyes. "So sunny", she commented sitting up and getting on her feet. She walked to the balcony to get the view of the place she has to now live in, it was serene.

She noticed the milk man mixing too much of water and her mind like usual began to think what made him do that. Yes! She had the urge to read and analyze the reason of people's actions. She was one who believed there weren't good or bad people, they were only people whose experience in the past reflected them in present. "Poor fella, struggling to make quite some money", she said to herself and called out, "Bhaiyaaa". He immediately glanced up at her pushing the water bottle away from her notice. Her smile gleamed a bit more understanding what he was doing. She leaped downstairs with money and purchased milk. Milk man made a short conversation with her and left.

She stood there glancing around. So peaceful. So beautiful. Her peace of mind was disturbed with a yell from. Waitt. "What the hell is wrong with this house people?", she mumbled looking at the owner's house. Her house was upstairs and she was said the owner's family stayed down. She heard a loud slapping sound and a man walked out with a hand on cheek and cup in other hand in a hurry. An old man. It pricked her. How can someone disrespect an old man like this.

"None of my business. I don't want to poke my nose in, especially not on the very first day", she reminded herself fighting back the urge to barge in to the house and take hold of the situation.

She could go to her work from next day but the excitement in her couldn't be put to hold. She wanted to see how her office was, how the people were. She freshened up and went to her work.

A long tiring but a learning day. Her colleagues were sweet or bitchy. No middle ground. Her boss was sweet, that's what mattered to her at that moment of time. His personal assistant, though, was bitchy. She needed time to know what made her be so rude. She opened the key and went in, rubbing her temples she made it to kitchen. All she need was a STRONG coffee to soothe her senses.

~*~

She changed into her shorts and loose top. Sipping her coffee, she switched on the T.V to catch the latest news when the screaming downstairs irked her. She tried to stop herself but the never ending sound got on her nerves. She threw the remote on the sofa and kept the coffee cup on the table and went down.

There were two visible faces now. An old man and a drunkard. She could only see the man but the drunkard, she could only figure because her back was facing him but he was swinging. An old man again? She sighed. The drunkard was screaming on the pitch of his voice, not bothering her to give a look at her. "Please don't scream", she tried to say on his back but her voice went to deaf years. She was getting frustrated. Mainly, she hates old people being disrespected AND her head hurts from all the noise. "DON'T f**kING SCREAM!", she yelled at the top of her voice grabbing attention.

The man of her height, a bit more than her turned facing her. His dark pupils looked down at her. "I WILL. DO YOU HAVE ANY f**kING PROBLEM?", he spoke deliberately in a loud tone annoying her. "THAT IDIOT CAN'T EVEN COOK PROPERLY! HE BROUGHT ME THIS!", he said pointing to the thrown food. "AND THE SHOPS WILL NOT BE OPEN EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO AND GET! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" he screamed at both of them standing there. She took a step back when the strong smell of alcohol hit her. "Uncle, aap jayiye", she told asking the elder man to go. She could feel this drunkard fuming at her actions but she least bothered. After the old man went, she looked back at this guy. "COOK IT YOURSELF!" she stated. There was a change when she uttered it, he stared at her in disbelief. He smiled, not a pleasant one.

"You just can't mind your own f**king business, can you? Pay for it", he said in a normal tone but expressed it in his actions. He tugged at her arm and pulled her in to the house. "LEAVE ME, YOU IDIOT!", she yelled. "Cook for me", he ordered pushing her into the kitchen and locked it behind her. "OPEN THE DOOR!" she demanded and met with a reply of, "I will. Don't worry. Cook first. I am starving!". Kriya continued her protests but gave up. She didn't have the strength to argue with this idiot who wouldn't even listen. She cooked the simple dinner she was planning to cook for herself. She was hungry and she satisfied her growling stomach before she screamed at the top of her lungs that the dinner was ready. She was scared that he would pass out in his drunken state.

She breathed in relief, when the door opened. "Smells good", he commented taking the plate from her hand. "Now, get out", she heard him say behind her. She had the urge to just slap him and run away. It was a test for her patience but she walked out. She didn't want to get into the issues concerning this idiot. He doesn't look like an insane human to her.

~*~

"1 a.m", she couldn't help herself but say it loud. "I have to get up early. Office. GOD", she said to herself. She just moved around keeping the things she needed next morning handy and lied down fluttering the lights off. She closed her eyes but the behaviour of that guy kept coming back to her. How can he be so rude and so BAD. "Bad?" she questioned herself. Wasn't she the one who for one always believed there weren't good or bad people? One person and she is going against the belief she always had. No. "He isn't bad but what made him so insensitive? Aisa bhi kya ho sakta hain ki..woh ithni rude hain...ithni insensitive hain" she asked herself. She only had questions and no answers. "Maybe he had a drunkard dad who used to beat the shit out of him so he ran away and is alone now. Or maybe he was an orphan and was treated cruelly by the society. Or maybe his parents didn't want him so they left him" her thoughts were never ending. She always wanted to know about dark people. She smiled, she would read and know all about him so she can finally give a strong support to her belief. But, can she handle this behaviour he does with her? She made a mental note to study his behaviour, know about him but maintain a distance and keep out of his matters. Amidst the thoughts, she didn't even know when she slept off.

~*~

Better day. She finished her work early today and returned by evening. Too lazy to do it by herself, she was now waiting for her tea at the tea stall just few steps away from her house. "Thanks dada", she said taking her cup of tea. "Are you new here?" a voice spoke behind her. She turned and faced a young stranger. "Yup. Got a transfer. You live in this street too?" she answered and asked. "Hmm. That house" he said pointing to an adjacent opposite house. "My name is Santosh and you are?" he said. "Kriya and I am staying in that house upstairs" she said pointing to hers. When she looked at him after that, he seemed to be startled. "You live there?" he asked doubtingly and she replied with yup and why. "Reyaansh's house?" he asked again unsure if she was really staying there. "Reyaansh? Who is Reyaansh? Oh. Maybe that owner's name. I didn't knew his name. Yes. I stay there..but why are you so surprised?" she asked unable to figure out what is amusing him. It's simple that she is staying there paying rent just like any other. "He is dangerous" he commented. "Gotta go. Talk to you soon. Bye" he said and went away filling her with curiosity. Dangerous? Yes, ofcourse but why? What made him so dangerous? She questioned herself. Hoping to get a clue, she initiated a conversation with the dada. "Dada, aapko Reyaansh pata hain?" His notice got diverted from the tea and he looked at her unsure if she was really talking about him. "REYAANSH" she said it again to make it clear for him. She had to repeat his name twice for people to believe she is asking about that guy only. Great! "Woh ithna khadoos kyun hain?" she asked. "Patha nahi beta...humesha akela rehta hain...sab se rudely behave karta hain...kisi se teek se nahin baat karta" he said. "Par kyun?" she continued to question wanting some clues. "Patha nahi" dada told. "Ok..thanks dada. Tea was really good." she said and took off to her house, dangerous house?

~*~

Remaining will be completed asap! Pakka in this week.

Edited by Snigs. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Index.

Part 1 - ABOVE.

Part 2 - Page 3.
Edited by Snigs. - 8 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The shot was fresh like a morning breeze and it hooked me ...
The simple words with their effectiveness held me throughout ...
As Anks said it's difficult to justify the positivity of the character with complex dimensions and completely different view of life which can be misunderstood quite easily ..
I told u earlier too ur words are having much more fluidity and ease ...
Looking forward.. 😛 Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

snigs this was sooo good...
I could easily relate to it, it was like m seeing it infront of my eyes... 👏

I havnt heard the song yet so when I read the first few lines of this part I was like seems like a story of married couple bt then it was only her... 😛 *Pagal me*

I loved kriya's character... Its so much like her D3 character... Curious n straight forward...

Bt what the heck... Rey sharabbi... Eeewww... N on top of that he is beating people too... His character seems to be so dark... Bt I hav a feeling ki in the end he will be a sweet person who as covered himself...

I loved the part when kria goes to his house n asks kaka to leave... N asks him to cook himself nd the most loved part was when he drags her to the kitchen n locks her there until she cooks sumthng for him... 😆

this neighbourer seems to know much about reyansh...

All in all Superb update n welcum back to writing... 🤗Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 8 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
I LOVE this! Mainly because I love Kriya in this and what goes on in her head; questioning and reasoning with people's faults! I can relate SO much to this. Always questioning the reason behind people's faults or making up justifications, it's totally something we can relate to! 😆

I love the way you wrote this! I can really visualise the simplicity it's written in, like the first episode of a dark beginning(muahaha). I'm really excited to learn more about Rey in this fic. Slapping old people tho? Yeh tune kya kardala! xD Makes me more curious to find out more about our mysterious Mr. Reyaansh Singhania! Can't wait for the next update! :* 
Edited by Nym. - 8 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
*rubbing my eyes* u really just wrote a fic ???
god...thanku so much girl... i was desperate to read smthing kr but didnt get any...
this is interesting...although i hvnt heard drag me down...guess i hv to now...
kriya's positive outlook towards life is grt...its tough to actually maintain such perspective.. .
good one
PS : technically m frst one to cmnt 😆
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After so long reading a fan-fic.. As expected, U got me hooked already with chapter one itself.. It's intriguing..fantastically written.. anticipating an intense, passionate story ahead.. Hard to wait for next chapters.. Plz plz don't take long tym to update :(
pluviophile. thumbnail
unreserved. 
me totally fida over your DP, btw. 
bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
one more write up di
what about old ones ?
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unres

La la la Snigs di wrote a fan fic La la la 

Haye snigs di this was amazing 

Kriya curious as ever and sweet too 

But whats with Rey hmm his character seem interesting to me. I so wanna know why he behaves so rudely with all.

And there nieghbors were shocked to learn Kriya living in the same house of Rey.😆

Amazing di I just so love it

Nd more over its no my current fav song of 1D 'Nobody Nobody Can Drag Me Down Nobody Nobody' ekkks

Waiting to read more. Please iska update jaldi jaldi dena di..
Edited by Cieli.Santi - 8 years ago