-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg seriously.. Only parth can do this ...😎
His one post ...fans are everywhere ...didn't leave anyone to get info..😛
Parthianhamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this.I already knew this.I believe Parth the most.and love the most alsoEdited by parth_niti - 8 years ago
parthian222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Parth is a superman,all rounder.he doesn't leave his haters also for worrying.love you Parthu
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
no re tere liye jagiii hu 🤣 @ ainah
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This fandom just makes me laugh 
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bollywood life is reliable or not???bcz according to their article they got in touch with niti...

We got in touch with Niti Taylor to find out more about this and she said, "We will all graduate soon. Some really exciting things are about to happen before the show comes to an end. So stay tuned."
Lov_niti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Natashaaa

Further confirmation from @niti_taylor that #KY2 is NOT ending.. Don't believe everything you read & just enjoy show! http://t.co/U80gkF6Ifmpartyyy guyzzz its not ending .niti herself confirmed🥳

and about part Raj replied to a fan...@NitiParthloverMTV has told me that he is NOT quitting & neither is the show going off-air. Don't believe everything you read
guyzzz like my frnds Kiara and aishu said...he is the man who has the ability to shake whole world...his only one post made us mad...so think wat can he dooo in future 😉 ...I bet no one is like him and will be 👍🏼 muahhh parth ...

Yes, He definitely can shake his fans when ever he wants. 

But He should try to do more positive things to shake his fan base in pride and admiration

This silly gimmicks creates anxiety, and good people should not do this to the one's who love them unconditionally.

We all understand he is not answerable to anyone for his decisions,

but knowingly how sensitive his fans are about him, if he tries to lit fire to their fears, then sorry to say but it's quite ungentlemanly.
Natashaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nachooo sareee jiii farkeeew
FairyGamer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I WAS SAD BY HEARING KY2 IS GING OFF AIR BUT U U HAVE  JUST MADE ME DANCE WITH UR CONFORMITION😊🥳