Pregnancy : A Possibility?

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I was bhataking on FB when I read a post, I don't know the topic maker but there was a valid question in that post,

"If the makers will show Diya being pregnant with one of the rapist's child"

In my opinion the makers CAN show this because with each scene they are making this whole track very complicated & dramatic,

They are torturing Diya in every possible way so they can come up with this...

But I have a mixed feeling regarding this where I want them to show the justice in this 'Lack of evidence' stage, I don't want them to go ahed with the ShaYa marriage at the moment, that will be so typical.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Possible but when the doctor examined her,,,she did not mention anything.

Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god no pregnency track plz.cv's needs to ends this track asap this show getting my nerves
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hshan

Possible but when the doctor examined her,,,she did not mention anything.

This is a Hindi serial that too on Zee, remember how Diya's family doctor was asking Diya's mother "Ishe hua kya hai?" looking at Diya's condition
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh Arpita...that's a really scary thought. Hope not for my sanity's sake.
LikeHisTalent thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
DO NOT WANT ANY PREGNANCY THING! ABSOLUTE  NOOO! ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
But CVs may show this. Dramatizing Diya's misfortune so may be. They can.
Payal_22 thumbnail
Oh No !!
No Pregnancy Track   ๐Ÿ˜ต
NBT Yaad Hain Na !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
neelaw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Oh, no. Please CVS spare us from this torture now. We want this unpleasent track to finish fast & some nice , lighter moments in the show, slowly shifting it to be a sweet love story between Diya & Shaurya. Iam looking forward to see Kunal Karan Kapoor romancing on the screen. So A Big NO to the Pragnency track if the cvs have it on mind.๐Ÿ˜ญ We cannt see more Rona Dhona after this track.Edited by neelaw - 8 years ago
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arpi frankly this thought had crossed my mind when the rape track started. C.v's would consider that kind of torture as drama. I was worried more because of Shaurya's background. He too was loved and accepted by his step dad and not by biological father. so shaurya has the same love within him and he may accept Diya if at all she turns pregnant๐Ÿ˜ฒ  But frankly i dont want this track. Dont even wanna think about it. Finding it hard to watch the current Diya torture too.
Btw girls it takes time to detect pregnancy. She was examined in a week. Itne jaldi thodi pata chalta hai๐Ÿ˜†
Mangales thumbnail
Me too,,,would not like pregnancy of Diya for now...