Doli Armaano Ki

Neha Sargam and Neil Bhatt TV segment

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello

Watch Neha Sargam's real life love story. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb8UdUqXq3s

Neha is looking awesome in black. Lovely, lovely couple.
Edited by vids08 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's blocked can any one give me wu plz
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are they real life couple...
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
#youtube Television Celebrity Neil's Birthday Bash! www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM6sTY_kSWg&sns=tw
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hshan

Are they real life couple...

Yeah. They met on Ramayan sets. Neil was Laxman and Neha was SitaπŸ˜› . They are together since 2012. They confirmed publicly only yesterday.πŸ˜ƒ
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs vids I remember how we use to make fun of Neha and Neil in Ramayana forum tht lakshmanji seems to be smitten by sitaji. And sitaji blushed more infront of laksman. Especially the swyamwar. And jungle scene. Where sitaji got bruise that was it moment...

And wen Neha aka sita addressed Neil aka Lakshmana as. Bhaiyya whole forum got heart attack..
.. πŸ˜† lol it was fun to watch the falling for each other yet hiding it cropping their image (it didn't work).
It was a secret so obviously everybody knew it πŸ˜†

So finally the much awaited confession is out...omg they are blushing so much...wish Neil and Neha a very happy life...stay together and stay forever...
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vids for sharing. Have watched it over and over again. They are absolutely gorgeous together. Finally they have acknowledged it though we fans knew it for long...
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Incense

Tfs vids I remember how we use to make fun of Neha and Neil in Ramayana forum tht lakshmanji seems to be smitten by sitaji. And sitaji blushed more infront of laksman. Especially the swyamwar. And jungle scene. Where sitaji got bruise that was it moment...

And wen Neha aka sita addressed Neil aka Lakshmana as. Bhaiyya whole forum got heart attack..
.. πŸ˜† lol it was fun to watch the falling for each other yet hiding it cropping their image (it didn't work).

So finally the much awaited confession is out...omg they are blushing so much...wish Neil and Neha a very happy life...stay together and stay forever...

@ bold i know all their pics are cropped though we knew who has been croppedπŸ˜†

I hope now that everything is out in open, they upload those pics as it was😳
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Incense

Hi Arti, Thanks to you, I got the link. LOL Ramayan days for fun bcoz of Neha and Neil's extra chemistryπŸ˜† Remember Sana had made a siggy out of their off screen images and some members were scandalised,🀣

Then one of our super spy fan had seen them in Mall. Hilarious... that we kept our patience for 3 years.

Hope we get more offscreen stories of these 2 cutie pies.

I know cropping does not work. I think they got fed up of cropping images and thats why have confessed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes how can we forgot her... she posted her comment abt sighting them together and those offscreen segments and interviews added extra spice ha ha ha

Yes Neil and Neha u should give it to ur fans inspire of knowing everything we kept mum as we respected ur decision and privacy...thumbs up to us too πŸ˜†