Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful replies to the update girls  Edited by jyothi_cool - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sound familiar? We are all like that arent we? We all know whats right for the other person.

So true Nisha! It's like most of the people my age I know of who can give a lot of advice on relationships are the ones who have never been in one.πŸ˜ƒ
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm off for the night.. See you all tomorrow.. Stay blessedπŸ€—
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

The lines I loved the most today
The one above and the one below 

He wanted to reach out grab and hug her... for all the advanced degrees, she was innocent and clueless about the workings of corporate India

add this to the list 
Her jasmine string was partly untangled and strewn on the bed, the air condtioning had whipped the scent 
up the room smelled like his master bedroom the evening of the wedding.

Dude and his clear memory and eye for every detail connected to her πŸ‘
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super awesome reviews kalpana and dristi
Shru your reaction was spot on πŸ˜³
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is no guarantee that he wont screw up in the future or she wont... they both will but dealing with this crisis has brought them closer to what they both want secretly  "HAVE THAT BABY

Mad mind only thinks about this..
🀣
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A marvellous update
an update full of love,romance, emotions ,relationships and care

Their relationship is blooming and their love is becoming deeper then ever, which is lovely to see

Dude is understanding the problem between II and Bala, hoping to see him fully confronting her about this. Dude's quite behaviour always help him in understanding about people and situations correctly except ranjan.

II's worry about Ranjan due to his work load was depicted precisely. Maybe now even dude is getting to know that ranjan need him.

But the best part was this :
He wondered if she expected her Manager to convince her to focus on family? and make the right choices?
He wondered if she genuinely couldnt distinguish between managerial styles or was looking for a Bally in Ritu
Both were dangerous

It was in my mind for quite a time but never wrote about it.
II has invested emotionally so much in Bally that she has become dependent on him fully, she is not able to move on.
Even before Ritu she expected him to ask her for Ritu's post or suggest her to Bansal.
She has found family in Bally and is expecting in Ritu also which is why she is not quite happy with her professional life

"I am not gifted like you" she let a hot fat tear drop on the blanket, it was offwhite, it darkened where the teardrop feel
"Of being quiet" "of knowing what to say" she explained, her chin trembling her lower lip quivering, as she arrested the movement by biting on it
"
Its not a gift" he told her unassumingly "

So true, its not a gift
Its just that circumstances which his life has thrown on him has made him very mature then her.

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Like Drishti...I really didn't know what to write about the update...and after reading Shru and kalpana's post...I feel like what else to write...
Shru...really liked what u wrote...u correctly pointed out how II was still now...it was theirs (Bhallas), his, yours at first...she never considered anything or anyone as hers except to an extent... dude...now slowly she is slipping up...MM is her home, mine, ours is slowly cropping inadvertently, slowly she is shedding the daughter part of her and moving towards being the Bhalla DIL, though she will never stop being the loving and caring, mischevious daughter/sister...her priorities are shifting...if Ranjan doesn't talk, she tricks him into talking to her, opens up to him first, wants to do all the wifely things for the dude, she has accepted the Batras wholeheartedly...and now she is longing for her own baby...thanks to Bala for the putting the final nail...πŸ˜‰

I just loved how Dude handled her today, sensed how vulnerable she is actually...for all the smartness, intelligence she possesses...she expecting that Ritu will be like or a lil similar to Bally shows her naiveness...whatever mistakes they make or may make in the future...they are on the road to being a solid unit and will be there for each other whenever the other needs. He is taking care of her more and more, making she sure she eats, recording the ceremony, taking pics, getting her to open up...its simply marvellous the way u have bought about the changes in these two Nisha. Just like in real life...when a girl gets married...the first year or so...its more of being the daughter than DIL...my house will be still parents house...slowly as the year passes the my house/home will mean husbands house and will start to refer the other as in mom's/parents house. 

Personally, when i was working, I loved the female Operations manager but the female TL to whom i was reporting was a bit difficult to handle. If there was some kind of personal tension, then that day the tone with she spoke would be so different...otherwise she would be all smiles and ready to gossip about our personal life. My Ops Manager was so cool and level headed...made it a point to regularly have one to one with us...and she used to remember what ever we had said to her before and ask about it. Before her the male Ops manager was all about getting the work done and if he asked about us it was all bit mechanical and detached.

Since we all dont know much about Ritu's personal life or does she behave like this with II since she is a Bhalla/female, I dont want to comment much. She might be different with her male colleagues...but II should get used it, she cant expect Ritu to be Bally like. And if we see now bally also didn't reply to her message. He might have been busy with his own duty and responsibilities, but earlier he would have replied to her and would have definitely gone to the function. People and their priorities keep changing with time...just as II and Dude will and once the baby comes the change will be more marked.

Uff...the post has become a long ramayan...I better go sleep and shut down my brain.

GN folks in the east
GD folks in the west.πŸ˜ƒ 

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDX2F18-chM

Beautiful 80s song picturized in Bangalore.. The city looks just beautiful and even I am not witnessed.

The Kannada movie directed by Mani Ratnam and music by Ilayaraja..

Dedicate this song to Couples rendezvous in Amritsar

Naguva Nayana (Smiling eyes)

Naguva Nayana Madhura Mauna
Midiva Hrudaya hire maateke
Amongst our smiling eyes, sweet silences
and yearning heart beats
is there any need to talk it out?

Hosa Bhaashe Idu Rasa Kavyavidu
Ida Haadalu Kavi Beeke
There endures a new language between us,
a passionate poem.
Is there need for a poet to sing it for us?

Ninagaagi Heluve Kathe Nooranu
Naa Ninna Nagisuve Ee Dindanu
I will share a hundred stories with you,
I will make you laugh today and every day.

Jotheyaagi Nadeve Naa Maleyalu
Bididante Hiduve Ee Kaiyanu
I will walk with you in the rain
and will never let go off your hand.

Geleya Jothege Haari Baruve
Baana Elle Daati Naleve
With you friend, I want to fly
Beyond the horizon and the skies.

Midiva Hrudaya Hire maateke

Ee Ratri Haadu Kisimaatale
Na Kande Inidaada Saviraagavu
In the whispers of this night
I can hear a beautiful song of love

Neenalli Naanilli Eekantade
Naa Kande Nannade Hosa Lokava
Sometimes in our separation,
I have dreamt of a whole new world with you.

Ee Sneha Tantide Edeyalli
Yendendu Alisuva Rangoli
Your love has brought to my heart
Colors that are never to fade

Aase Huve Haasi Kaade
Nadene Kanasaa Hosagee Bidade
These are blooming buds of hope
Don't let them wither away, in vain.

Midiva Hrudaya Kiremaateke
Hosa Bhaashe Idu Rasa Kavyavidu
Ida Haadalu Kavi Beeke

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow putti, thanks for the song, I loved this song and can remember the tune and music...
Bangalore has become unrecognizable if we compare it with old photos of the city...I can clearly remember how MG Road was before and how it has become now. Our first family photo after my brother was born was taken at G.K Vale which was in MG Road at that time...I remember walking on the raised footpath with plants/bushes on both sides and the foot path was tiled I think...

Going to Cubbon Park and Lalbagh in summer holidays with 2-3 neighbours, having a great picnic with  lunch, snacks all packed and taken in big baskets...simple fun and joy...no malls, not much traffic, travelling in BTS buses...aww those were the days...

Thanks for the song Putti