SS 42 - Page 141

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update nisha.  A good boss can make u feel amazing at your job and a bad boss can make you hate the same
Ii really needs a job change she can atleast start trying for a new one or maybe just join argent 
Namratha

Kekta Kapoor's vamps dont hold all the patents for work place meanness (Kekta and workplace is like a oxymoron. Kekta's leading ladies are in at a "workplace" only when they are lecturing a rapist they enticed a day ago)

So anyway,  the things you talk about are considered "legitimate" and appropriate" in trying to climb the corporate ladder. Nobody blinks, its all in a day's work

Its in fact  considered a "failing" if you dont know how to "project" or "network". "Knowing how to play the game" is often more important than solid education and skill set

"Be a hater" "I am doing what I want to land that VP job by the time I am 30" "BURN HATER BURN" type response is routine

Big smileI will just put a closer in the case I wanted to present with one sentance
Atleast in the e fiction of this story that's real to us

Make this lady ASK for her rights 
STAND UP for herself 

For a girl who can agruge thooth and nail and demand for what's she wants 
For a girl capable of throwing enough tantrums to make sure her pint is put across
For a girl who can talk about every topic endlessly 
She is being to lip zipped and mute about her rights 

Plz ask her to go get the shit sorted 
Either go  question... If questioning is unprofessional then plz ask her to quit and find another job

I won't even say excelsior
Cos II doesn't need dad to help her for a bright career
She can make it to a better place on her own 

Have a great day
And thanks for the meaningful conversation

Nisha I almost think it's best tibfolow these Methods in addition to working 
And do what is required to climb the ladder 

We are no fools or donkeys who will just work and not show it's worth and be paid for it right 
Smile
Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago
I can finger count how many teeth Kekta bahu removed..
She went clinic only to remove family teeth..

ROFL
It would have been very easy for me to write a leading lady thats "clever" "knows her way" "networks" "kisses butt" and climbs the ladder
Afterall we all see such women around us everyday

But the real challenge is to write a character that is a everyday hero, with all her failings and ambitions who struggles with self worth issues, craves for good feedback, is earnest and sincere...

Originally posted by Nisha0604

It would have been very easy for me to write a leading lady thats "clever" "knows her way" "networks" "kisses butt" and climbs the ladder
Afterall we all see such women around us everyday

But the real challenge is to write a character that is a everyday hero, with all her failings and ambitions who struggles with self worth issues, craves for good feedback, is earnest and sincere...

agreed beyond the intensity word agree can convey 
Originally posted by putti77

ROFL
LOL
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by putti77

ROFL
LOL

Ekta Kapoor should be prosecuted for so many reasonsAngry the damage she has done to Indian society cannot be measured. Her biggest "gift" to India is Smriti Idiot Irani the woman with NO FORMAL EDUCATION heading the HRD Ministry. Its wrong on so many levels. Its like making Salman Khan the Mumbai Police Commissioner, or Yaqub Memon India's Defence Minister

Deepika Padukone will say "Its her choice"Angry

Unfortunately, in a country of Deepikas we will only have educators like SmritiCry