Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with you
mohit was underscored
sahi kaha sunday ko saare ladoo khatam ho jaate hai
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know but this guy gets undersored for his every performance except last week ...actually last week bhi 40 hona chahiye tha ...he performs with so much passion , so dedicated ...performances comes out to be awesome and than he gets a 35 ...disappointed ...this isn't done ...he deserved more 
faria86 thumbnail
about VD no comments 

& about Mohit i agree judges are being very unfair in giving score to Mohit as a non dancer he is so awesome & truely deserve better scores 

anyway this is my 1st time visiting JDJ 8 & may be last time too 
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
judges r unclear abt their judging parameters.
There is a category to judge dancer n non-dancer.so one who works so hard and performs get 32 and one who shows sensuality gets 40.that's so cool.i luuvv the judges.muah.
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
very true ...if u want to judge non dancer as non dancers den keep aal the non dancers at equal level ...mohit is doing far petter performance den VD and his improvement level is completeley at different level ...he is not playing with gadjets , he is playing wid dancing style and as a dance show dat should be appreciated more den smatness of a cherographer ...mohit's cherographer is not mad dat she gives her 100% N makes mohit gives his 200%, but in case of VD its d other way round 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
All I see is rather than between individuals, Saturday performance means free laddoo barish..
Sunday means - laddoo over and u earn every damn mark! And half the time don't even get what u deserve!

I just don't understand how this is done..

They completely gloss over every technical issue, etc etc on every performance on Saturday! And are pathetic in helping contestants to even identify their faults.. And every1 is over marked at least a little!

But on Sundays they actually pick and find all the flaws and point them.. Help find glitches and give good advice, but marks are less than what should be given for most cases..

WEIRD and Weirder it gets..
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just fail to understand what issue the judges have with Mohit Malik's performances. I agree with u, TM. If this is the case then why didn't he get 40? Why is there a difference in the manner in which they are marking and treating contestants?
I genuinely feel VD is getting over scored whereas MM is being underscored.
jenni98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know right and even last week when Mohit got 39 and VD got 38, VD got performance of the week. I have nothing against VD but when I see the partiality towards him, it gets annoying. I dont understand on what basis the judges are giving scores.
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi... How are u...??
me fine here...
u r saying right that mohit is most of the time is given low score but I can't see any reason behind it which make Vivian's act or his capability of dancing to be compared with mohit...
I'm a fan of vd but I respect and cherish all other actors performances too...