hello frnds just peep in here

hari15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hello friends im new to this forum... if u all wish i have come up with an idea to create a celebration thread where we can post all our celebraties pics of doli armaanon ki... can i go head with that thread frnds...😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think it's a good idea. Don't know if you need to get permission from the MODs.
hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzz

I think it's a good idea. Don't know if you need to get permission from the MODs.

im not going to make any special thread its a usual thread as we are posting all articles like that...  if so to whom i have to get permission
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it's a good idea. Keep one thread for pics, articles and all. Still I think if you want to be sure PM Jyoti06Edited by Ginny87 - 8 years ago
hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginny87

I think it's a good idea. Keep one thread for pics, articles and all. Still I think if you want to be sure PM Jyoti06

thanku... i will do 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nyc idea! yes I think u need permission from mods to avoid the thread being closed... go ahead whn u get permission
hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

nyc idea! yes I think u need permission from mods to avoid the thread being closed... go ahead whn u get permission

sure when i get i will do that
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Hari. Hope u r liking DAK. Thanks for the off screen pics too.
Because of this forum we dont miss on such nice photos that celebrities post.

Will wait for the thread once you get permission but just to clarify one point. There is already a permanemnt thread named as Picture gallery wherein we are supposed to post pics, celebrity pics too but am not sure how many of us post there. If pics are posted there too, then even the new members who join late can also view the pics. So would request you to post the pics in picture gallery too
hari15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeemaNP

Welcome to the forum Hari. Hope u r liking DAK. Thanks for the off screen pics too.

Because of this forum we dont miss on such nice photos that celebrities post.

Will wait for the thread once you get permission but just to clarify one point. There is already a permanemnt thread named as Picture gallery wherein we are supposed to post pics, celebrity pics too but am not sure how many of us post there. If pics are posted there too, then even the new members who join late can also view the pics. So would request you to post the pics in picture gallery too

sure will do i was their already in another forum their we have created such thread and we used to post all celebraty pics in both thread i thought to do the same here too
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

sure will do i was their already in another forum their we have created such thread and we used to post all celebraty pics in both thread i thought to do the same here too

Oh if the moderators did not object there, then there shld not be a problem to create here too.

Pls go ahead with creating this new thread and thnx so much for the idea. But hope evey1 post in picture gallery too