MBfan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i think there is something fishy with rnaji swife. she is certainly not dead , she has fled with someone or she was not loyal and was eloping with someone and met the accident
what u all say

any guesses?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think she died due to conspiracy and disputes in royal family,may be.😳
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't scare me plz! I DONT WANT another show based on polygamy!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
may be she is alive
her body was not found 
loveall16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hope she doesn't come back as bhoot 😆 .
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
if they bring her back it will have to be like the old eighties films where she had the accident flew out of the car and fell into the river being swept away to a village somewhere and she had amnesia all this time and she comes back just in time when Rana falls in love with Gayatri having accepted that his wife Sona is dead and he can have a happy life with Gayatri and she turns up wanting to be his wife, of course she is his legal wife now and Gayatri and Rana's marriage is not valid anymore, that would really stir things up. lol. But of course now his love for Sona has changed and he loves only Gayatri in the end but in the meantime lots of hungama. 
Endgame thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Verity.

if they bring her back it will have to be like the old eighties films where she had the accident flew out of the car and fell into the river being swept away to a village somewhere and she had amnesia all this time and she comes back just in time when Rana falls in love with Gayatri having accepted that his wife Sona is dead and he can have a happy life with Gayatri and she turns up wanting to be his wife, of course she is his legal wife now and Gayatri and Rana's marriage is not valid anymore, that would really stir things up. lol. But of course now his love for Sona has changed and he loves only Gayatri in the end but in the meantime lots of hungama.

that would be interesting
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't want her back.  Enough of this predictable nonsense.  It's okay if she cheated and is dead.  Polygamy is a big no for me.
--Saavi-- thumbnail
That's the last thing I want in this show
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
if this show seriously based on gayatri Devi's life then they will not going to show this crap...