Nach Baliye 4

Kudos to Gauri Pradhan Tejwani

km_berry thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I dont want 2 comment on whether hiten-gauri need to stay/not.

But I strongly feel Gauri is very brave for a woman to be so composed on Nach Baliye.It takes lots of guts,Ofcourse Hiten is always to there to support her in everyway.

For someone who has been in the limelight always, being used 2 getting +ve comments, for her to tolerate the humiliation of the -ve comments for something she very well knows that she is not good at, that too on a national dance show is too much.
She is continuing doing this only for her fans.
Kudos to her.

One may say this show is an opportunity for them to
1)Learn dancing
2)Money and fame ofcourse
3)Fun being together.

but that they can get these by doing more serials(soaps)
and get personal dance lessons.

Apart from that Week after Week,seeing real talents going out of the show, for which directly/indirectly pple point out that undeserving couples r staying back.
That is a obvious Eshaara(sign) to them.
It should b pricking them.
We know that they r a modest couple, they hve to keep mum only for the fans --smiling and keep going.

I am a GREAT FAN of Gauri, but I am forced to say this---
Watching the western dance round, it luks like even 10 or more dance competitions like this can't get Gauri pradhan the dancing grace Gauri Tonk had while doing the salsa.We know Gauri Pradhan is great at everything but dance is so not her cup of tea, dancing can never b a cake walk for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nighteyes_fog thumbnail
It's a very good and unbiased post πŸ‘

I have always liked Gauri and I think my respect for her has just increased in leaps and bounds after watching her on NB2. Dance is definitely not her thing. But she is trying, and that counts. Plus, during the reality specials, it always looks like she is the one working hard and Hiten's just fooling around. And then she scolds him and he starts practising πŸ˜†

I think one thing that's certainly working against them is the fact that she is VERY reserved. She doesn't maska maaro the judges and she is not the hugging, chumma-chaating kind with her fellow participants.
dlfc thumbnail
i think gauri is conscious infront of the camera.
in reality episodes she dances really well
ithink she's not free in front of the camera inspite of being an actress 4 a long time.
my sister saw her performing solo and she said she danced brilliantly πŸ‘ .my sister is unbiased as she is not a hg fan
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as malaika said, i think they can be more at ease - they r concious of holding eachother in front of the camera... whatever, gauri is awesome 😳

moonlight thumbnail
SHe does not at all seeem comfortable in front of the cameera...in the reality special on oct 23, she appeared very conscious and stiff and at unease while Hiten looked relaxed,,,,,I don't think I want to know her as a person..she is bound to put you offf....
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think she is a reserved person... looks like a studious kind of a person... i like her for that - ive seen very few gals like her 😳 she doesnt jump into others matters nor does she throw tantrums - apne kaam se kaam rakho πŸ˜›   i wud love to know her as a person 😳 😳 😳

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HITEN AND GAURI CONFESS THAT THEY ARE NOT A GOOD DANCER STILL THEY ARE PERFOMING VERY WELL
ANYWAY THEY ARE VERY GOOD
ishimukh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: smallwonder

i think she is a reserved person... looks like a studious kind of a person... i like her for that - ive seen very few gals like her 😳 she doesnt jump into others matters nor does she throw tantrums - apne kaam se kaam rakho πŸ˜›   i wud love to know her as a person 😳 😳 😳

i 2 would luv 2 meet her and know herπŸ‘

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love their jodi. Hiten-gauri. And malaika says NO CHEMISTRY! How dare she! πŸ˜† I should go get her her some old Kutumb or Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi bahu thi episodes!
parii833 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: meteora_smt

I love their jodi. Hiten-gauri. And malaika says NO CHEMISTRY! How dare she! πŸ˜† I should go get her her some old Kutumb or Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi bahu thi episodes!

she did not mean no chemistry..........all she meant was she wants more chemistry...becos she loves when the yare holding each others...