Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Grant the wish R&B.
Bass woh baldy nahi hamari Nivi hogi.

Double post😑
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks to the amazing network on the phone...the first half of the day went in trying to open the page

CONGRATULATIONS  ON 41

Color Orange and The anguish of returns
when II and Bala have an issue 
II is the first one to extend the peace symbol...and bala is a little like "when reality hits me..and i see what my actions did...il extend the olive branch"

(i maybe a little off with the review on colour orange update...read it in the morning...thanks to Putti who helped me with it πŸ˜Š)

so bala's is unable to contain his issues and insecurities...and its quite noticeable

and II is like...shit i screwed up...and all afraid and reserved.

and dude is able to see things through...bala's issues and his ways of covering it up

WE HUMAN'S ARE COMPLEX...AND EVERYDAY WE COMPLICATE IT FURTHER MORE like we cant live without complexity..if everyday is not a war logon ko maza nahi ata...and this is what i noted today while discussing something important with somebody important πŸ˜›

and i can apply it to the updates

1. bala takes every little sentence to twist it so that he can spit his frustration...an outlet of his issues that can go unnoticed but still be expressed

2.II takes every situation and puts herself in a tough spot as she thinks through it...over active mind

3.Dude notices everything analyses everything and does not respond to it...good trait...but how long can u hold anything negative within u???
wont it blow up someday??

points i loved

1. dude's ability to take everything positively and ignore anything that might be negative...past few updates ive noticed he never took the things that could get him pissed into consideration...like amma's comment about manya or manya's comment II belonging to MM etc.

2.II's Jaap for dude
like during shravu and IPAD issue...whenever disaster strikes...dude is II's cafe and hideout
and she doesn't realize how expressive she gets and how coordinated they behave and how happy that makes dude.

3. II is actually behaving like she is punjabi now..like she belongs to the bhallas more than iyers..:P
for now i love it..:p 

wohhh net that doesnt let me post...this is the third try...plzzz get posted πŸ˜†
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EnVee

I like this return on investment. Rich dividends expected.

It will make II a complete Bhalla and warm MM with greater love. II's true bidaai starts now.

But sad that she has to be hurt to see the real.

Does the dude sense her hurt? It looks like he does.

Yes i'm so loving the twists and turns that are bringing them closer and her heart's desire spills over...Ritu will fan the trouble...Manny's question has he come for the baby(Maanvi) to become a reality...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVE THIS UPDATE
II will now atleast draw her lines straight. She will know where she has to stop. Where something must end. Where she must be. 
I am glad she is now accepting and warming herself upto the Bhalla clan. 
She needs it. 
Am also glad her husband was around her to save the day. He clearly noticed each and evedy uncomfortable squirm the family took and every snide remark that the SIL uttered. The great observational skills are of what use... Am really glad. He will comfort her now. I am sure about it. 
II will go visit BUTTER now!!!!! 
Waitinggg

Shiny ball is sooo cuteee.. Paavam he is crushed like this on day 5 only... I so want to see him !!!
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

first post after thread???

"Arey main Dilli waali hoon, no I am a Punjabi now"

Akka looked at her startled

Everyone burst out laughing her rakshasan, nodded smugly

"about time u admit that" look on his face
"I MEANT BECAUSE I LIVE THERE NOW" Ii explained

WHAT IS SAID IS SAID YOU IDIOT
HE KNOWS NOW YOU ARE A PUNJABI
NIIICE
HE WILL TORMENT YOU WHEN HE GETS A CHANCES
THANKS
GBYE πŸ˜³

"I hope you have a baldie" Akka "cursed"

"ayyo I would just lay there with my cheek on the head" she sighed

"chal bhai.. grant kar request... baby and bald" Akka laughed hysterically 

R&B nodded, getting up 
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

reposting edit πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NSB7

thanks to the amazing network on the phone...the first half of the day went in trying to open the page

CONGRATULATIONS  ON 41

Color Orange and The anguish of returns
when II and Bala have an issue 
II is the first one to extend the peace symbol...and bala is a little like "when reality hits me..and i see what my actions did...il extend the olive branch"

(i maybe a little off with the review on colour orange update...read it in the morning...thanks to Putti who helped me with it πŸ˜Š)

so bala's is unable to contain his issues and insecurities...and its quite noticeable

and II is like...shit i screwed up...and all afraid and reserved.

and dude is able to see things through...bala's issues and his ways of covering it up

WE HUMAN'S ARE COMPLEX...AND EVERYDAY WE COMPLICATE IT FURTHER MORE like we cant live without complexity..if everyday is not a war logon ko maza nahi ata...and this is what i noted today while discussing something important with somebody important πŸ˜›

and i can apply it to the updates

1. bala takes every little sentence to twist it so that he can spit his frustration...an outlet of his issues that can go unnoticed but still be expressed

2.II takes every situation and puts herself in a tough spot as she thinks through it...over active mind

3.Dude notices everything analyses everything and does not respond to it...good trait...but how long can u hold anything negative within u???
wont it blow up someday??

points i loved

1. dude's ability to take everything positively and ignore anything that might be negative...past few updates ive noticed he never took the things that could get him pissed into consideration...like amma's comment about manya or manya's comment II belonging to MM etc.

2.II's Jaap for dude
like during shravu and IPAD issue...whenever disaster strikes...dude is II's cafe and hideout
and she doesn't realize how expressive she gets and how coordinated they behave and how happy that makes dude.

3. II is actually behaving like she is punjabi now..like she belongs to the bhallas more than iyers..:P
for now i love it..:p 

wohhh net that doesnt let me post...this is the third try...plzzz get posted πŸ˜†

Well said...the synchronised dancing of the couple is so cute to watch...Bala's coloured perspective so so apparent and the dude's discretion and coming to DII sensing there must be something she was hiding ...the real Prince...
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Well said...the synchronised dancing of the couple is so cute to watch...Bala's coloured perspective so so apparent and the dude's discretion and coming to DII sensing there must be something she was hiding ...the real Prince...

@bold the best part 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is as real as it gets.
II has been lost in transition for a while now. It's time to accept the fact that the transition has happened. 
Her heart has acceptable it that she's a part of MM now, no matter how much the mind contradicts.
Maayka will always remain the first home, but like all the married women she is realizing that she has to let go..
After all, Amma or Akka has been daughters, too. But their priorities speak volumes of where they feel they actually belong now.

R&B is a shrewd observer. Love his ability to take things in his stride without batting an eyelid. Bala's envy was so apparent today. He really needs to take a break and mull over things. If II is expected to learn from the Ipad fiasco, then so is he. 

Awaiting BUTTER ki entryπŸ€—
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think our Dude will act ignorant if he comes to know about Manny's antics.. It just that Manny is not exposed infront of him..
When he has not spared Nandu for his mistake, Manny kya cheez hai?
His justice will be fair..
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago