Shev Di๐Ÿค—
We shall all await your return. 
And for MM to be that happy place...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dristi64

JAI

Lagta hai beta bhaagne ki tayyari ho rahi hai. Ghar ke log bhi witness ban sakte hai๐Ÿ˜†

NOUFIYA

Aaj kal doctor shoctor. Hi bhi nahi bolti hai. Uss din haal puchha, tune reply bhi nahi diya. Ja katti tere se๐Ÿ˜’

dristi kutti!!!
sorry yaar...nowadays my time for sosy is evng hrs(that freedom too will only b for this mth alone i guess...)
i said hi yday!!!!
today i hav nite shift...came to sleep(obs allows us that!!!baki all "govinda!")
so no nite sosy...may b i will catch u all later in the nite...
i was smiling all the way when i read these 15 pages!!we know the other person only thru texts!but how much we smiles n laughs n cares for one another!!!!!
truly this is blissful!!!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To look at the downturn this way, for all you guys, and for Nisha ๐Ÿ˜Š
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Nisha! Congratulations on 41 ๐Ÿ‘

Orange ... Makes me crave.

I wish RnB and our II do go off to Punjab and be there by themselves for sometime.

Wading through athais and mamis here enjoying coffee with mom and all the flowers at the temple tank!

A big {{Hug}} tithe sosy gang! Really miss hanging out with you guys:.

hi asma!!!
i miss u dear...lagtha hai aaj bhiwe cant meet!!!
shilpa didnt came back home???today its the third day.hope she will b back by today nite!
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Hiya Nisha, ladies and one gentleman of SoSy land!

You guys are uber sweet and caring. I miss you all very much!

I am still in recovery mode. Maybe it's a sign that I am ageing and its takes more time to reboot the system๐Ÿ˜•.  I never imagined that Nivi's passing will that impact on me. I am going about my day to day life but my focus has changed, I want to live and appreciate life.

I will be back when SoSY is also in happy land, II has 2 boys and 1 girl. Boys like her๐Ÿ˜‰...and the girl like RnB. What a riot that will be.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ I am pretty sure RnB will lose it and he will find sanity only with his Maanvi.โค๏ธโค๏ธ And let Maanvi come at last, by then RnB will start losing his hair, in resolving the matters between II and the boys ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. MM should be full of happiness. 

Bala gets a better job in private sector or Vandu opens a tution center, makes a kill in that. Wow! my imagination is going too far. Appa can continue to be Ninaja ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I guess I need to stop my ramblings.

Have a good day ladies!

Much love,

โค๏ธ

Shev

P.S: Thanks Nisha for adding my name on the title, thanks for so much love๐Ÿ˜ณ

Welcome back...you were missed we have been waiting for a reunion of all whom we've bonded with and look forward to meeting on the forum or atleast reading their posts...The forum has one more young man...so instead of waiting for 2 boys in MM please comeback now and start preparing for Maanvis return to So SY
ishruhi thumbnail
hi SR,putti,sri,envee,DRISTI,
asma,ashu,shev,kala,charlie,
nitii,jai n all there online...

charlie!!!u dnt know when rnb ermmm...!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

super ans putti!!ask II!!
god!i was laughing hard at that part!!!Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail

You guys are uber sweet and caring. I miss you all very
much!

I am still in recovery mode. Maybe it's a sign that I am ageing
and its takes more time to reboot the system๐Ÿ˜•.
I never imagined that Nivi's passing will that impact on me. I am going
about my day to day life but my focus has changed, I want to live and appreciate
life.

I will be back when SoSY is also in happy land, II has 2
boys and 1 girl. Boys like her๐Ÿ˜‰...and the girl like RnB. What a riot that will be.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
I am pretty sure RnB will lose it and he will find sanity only with his Maanvi.โค๏ธโค๏ธAnd let Maanvi come at last, by then RnB will start losing his hair, in resolving the matters between II and the boys๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. MM should be full of happiness.

Bala gets a better job in private sector or Vandu opens a tution center, makes a kill in that. Wow! my imagination is going too far. Appa can continue to be Ninaja๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I guess I need to stop my ramblings.

Have a good day ladies!

Much love,

โค๏ธ

Shev

๐Ÿค—
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

hi SR,putti,sri,envee,DRISTI,
asma,ashu,shev,kala,charlie,
nitii,jai n all there online...

charlie!!!u dnt know when rnb ermmm...!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

super ans putti!!ask II!!
god!i was laughing hard at that part!!!

Now I get a hi in caps lock๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks Noufi. 
Main toh ainvayi taang khich rahi thi. ๐Ÿ˜†
I know u r super busy baba. Enjoy your rest hour in peace.

VIBHU

Kidhar gayi tu???
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You guys are uber sweet and caring. I miss you all very much!

I am still in recovery mode. Maybe it's a sign that I am ageing and its takes more time to reboot the system๐Ÿ˜•.  I never imagined that Nivi's passing will that impact on me. I am going about my day to day life but my focus has changed, I want to live and appreciate life.

I will be back when SoSY is also in happy land, II has 2 boys and 1 girl. Boys like her๐Ÿ˜‰...and the girl like RnB. What a riot that will be.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ I am pretty sure RnB will lose it and he will find sanity only with his Maanvi.โค๏ธโค๏ธ And let Maanvi come at last, by then RnB will start losing his hair, in resolving the matters between II and the boys ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. MM should be full of happiness. 

Bala gets a better job in private sector or Vandu opens a tution center, makes a kill in that. Wow! my imagination is going too far. Appa can continue to be Ninaja ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I guess I need to stop my ramblings.

Have a good day ladies!

Much love,

โค๏ธ

Shev

SHEV RETURNS...the next will be SHEV RETURNS PART II...take care HSP and see you soon. 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Sri tumba vacation hours ide.. September ge 270 hrs maatra carry mad bahudu...
Kelsnu jaasti illa. Office alli bore agutte kelsa illandre..Adakke manelli idini..

YEH KYA HAI????