Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow lovely emotional update..te way geet try to escape and got hurt omg baby, te way my maan playing with her motherhood but he cant see his geet in pain which pained him more and said she give birth to beautiful girl baby watering her heart was lovely emotional..opps my maan ki condition for his geet to marry him  geet was broken thinking now her life is under his mercy but for her baby she s signing dont worry geet ur girl baby got a best father in tis world..te way my maaneet wedding but geet ki resttless to see  her baby..even though it hurts my maan to hurt but he was broken way long before and now only his haterd is remaning for his geet..te way geet ki tears seeing her baby but my maan ki condition..i love te update dear

Right 

Hmm

Thanks dear 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinku04

part 4
painful update...
cant see geet like this any more...
hope so maan ko poora sach pata chal jaye...

well, lets see 

Thanks dear 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

geet gave birth to a baby girl...he blackmailed hr into marriage...maan playing with words...what will be his condiition???

yeah

Right ...

Thanks dear 

wait to know more 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teja21

Y is maan torturing the baby 

Wat is its mistake in this? 
Thanks fr d pm

Hmm

wait to know more 

my pleasure 
drrose31 thumbnail

Thanks dear 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hottyangel

painful update...geet gave birth to baby girl...maan blackmailed her and got married to her... maan wants her suffer just like how he is suffering because of her doings... geet can only see the baby but can't touch her... precap is interesting...

Thank you dear ...

😊 

yes 

Right 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

part 4 - so geet gave a birth to baby girl and maan taking his revenge telling her she have still baby. he is taking full advantage of her situation and married her to fulfill his revenge. poor geet she thought he will allow her to hold the baby but again he put another condition...what else he ask form her. hope baby don't have any problems or may be premature baby ...seems that's why the girl kept in sound proof glass or incubator ..waiting for their unique sr

yeah

Correct ...

Thanks MSK dear ...

well, wait to know more on that ðŸ˜‰
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Maaneet_

awesome update

geet gave birth to a baby girl
maan married geet !
maan torturing geet by baby
update next part soon!

Thanks dear ...

yeah

yup, right 

sure dear 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tammana.m

Fabbb
Maan maaried geet to torture her
N he using. Baby to
Waiting for nxt

yup

Thanks dear 

wait for next plz 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrainEaterOwl

Part 3

Made me feel bad for Maan. He is a good person but he has turned blind after getting his heart break and vowed revenge. But that's not him. So why force his own self when at the end he is still suffering? It's not even like he gets sadistic pleasure seeing Geet in pain or begging. In fact her single tear hurts him equally. From what I see he is literally forcing himself to believe he wants to take revenge and want to see her suffer. But in real he is far from it. He cares for her and even her baby that's not his. The same baby that further proves how brutally she broke his heart for Gautam. So its really hard to see him doing this. The real Maan is who actually asked Geet what she wants to eat and asked the cook the make everything she asked for. The real Maan is who gave her his plate of pasta and didn't even once got angry seeing her finishing it completely.

Update was painful but loved it.

-Sanjana!

you are right 

But, at this moment, he just is blinded by revenge... 

Thanks dear ...

I like your analysis ... ðŸ˜Š