Ekta Kaul uses her mothers kangans for wedding sequence on show TOI

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Ekta Kaul uses her mother's kangans for wedding sequence on show

Ekta Kaul uses her mother's kangans for wedding sequence on show
The wedding fever is catching on in the soap 'Mere Angne Mein'. Ekta Kaul, who is currently seen as Riya in the show is all set to shoot the much hyped marriage. The latest buzz suggests she will be seen wearing her mother's kangans for the shaadi sequence. 

"When I went through the look test, I thought my mom's collection would just be perfect. My mom has loads of pearls and vintage jewellery in her collection which I feel is apt for the look. The wedding track is the most hyped and important track in our show. To create the perfect ambience and looks, the team is leaving no stine untouched. Taking clue from that, I thought of wearing my mother's gold kangans for the shaadi sequence rather than using the sets jewelleries. Shaadis have always fascinated me and that's why I thought of using the kangans," says a happy Ekta, who is busy shooting round the clock. 

The wedding track will be shot for about 4 days and will see all sorts of confusion, mistaken identities, coincidences, plotting and conspiracy amongst the family. 

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS😊

HAHAHA  Wha  Four  days  Shooting and   one  month  torture  to  the  Audience!!!  Edited by Vinnie79 - 8 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ekta seems to be taking her onscreen character way too serious than the Creatives are taking the audience! 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
totally agree with Vinnie...4 days shoot equals to a month on screen ðŸ˜¡
if after all this riya is married to amit, then it will be pathetic
bee5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

totally agree with Vinnie...4 days shoot equals to a month on screen ðŸ˜¡

if after all this riya is married to amit, then it will be pathetic

@bold:
If this ever happens, a lot of viewers are going to stop watching this show.

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thanks A Lot  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
4 days of wedding shoot literally means at least 2 weeks of torture..given by the dragging situations..one hr to keep Riya's father away 1 hr for tilak 1 hr for dadi bua to reach tilak etc. etc. 

in any case, in the promo they show mehandi happening with boy and girls side AND Shivam sees Riya with Amit..but i am not going to celebrate, Shivam can be giving that shocked expression at anything random ! 
bee5 thumbnail
From the video interview of Ekta's it is clear this article is bogus. She herself tells everything is designed by the designer, including clothes and jewelry - https://youtu.be/nqqqyUtLS0o
Anyway it is an harmless articles and hence no issues as long as the show gets some publicity ðŸ˜›