Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome concept..
Feel bad for Armaan but also happy. He didn't deserve Ridz...
Can't wait till Armaan is back..
Continue soon.
ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah242/ajuswa/tsiwa%2022%20IF_zpsyvpfl6ch.jpg

TUMHARE SIWA

PART 4

Next day all junior senior intern doctors are standing at nurse station.That new doc. is coming today na.

Dr. keerti is giving them last minutes instructions to cooperate wid him,help him n blah blah...

After this she starts to give them dere duties here this is going on n at the same time one black vanquish enter in hospital premises n went towards its parking lot n stopped dere den we see car's door get open n one boy is come out of it he is wearing sky blue shirt wid top three bottons r undone giving clear view of his perfect build,clean shaved chest with pair of blue demin jeans he starts to walk towards sanjeevani after reaching infront of sanjeevani he stopped n read the board in which "SANJEEVANI" is written den he remove his glasses those oceanic blue eyes(haye allah) which were sparkling wid nautiness n mischievous n have his million dollar smile on his face he says

Boy: Sanjeevani here I come,I mean...I m back to square one."he look at his watch n starts to walk inside sanjeevani"

All female staff are going gaga by seeing this Greek God,he only give them his se*y dimple smile,old staff of sanjeevani were shocked by seeing him n after recovering from shock become very happy by seeing him there after wat happened ,n new staff were looking at him n thinking who is he?Dam handsom N that killer dimple smile uff..

But he is in his own thought hoping that he isn't late warna gabbar chodegi nhi in his thoughts when he comes infront of nurse station he himself don know by hearing gabbar's voice he come out of his thoughts there he see all doctors are standing wid their heads down n listening hitler's scolding he chuckles after seeing this n think gabbar is just the same she's not gonna change ever.

Then he hear dr. keerti is saying

Dr. keerti: its time for arrival of that new doctor all of u go to the conference hall.

N armaan he move towards his destination trusties cabin(I know trusty roz hos. nhi aate he to unka cabin kese but bear it guys)

N other docs. (junior,senior,intern,incharge,senior nurses,wardboys,head etc) went to conference room for meeting they get seated n waiting for the arrival of trusties with dat new doc.

There comes the trusties of sanjeevani they take their seats

One of them (trusty) : Good morning everyone like u all knows that for solving some complicated cases we called one neuron surgeon.We all knows that u all are very efficient in ur work but we want u to give ur best.At this young age he riches the heights of success n he's very hardworking,So don disappoint us. N cooperate wid him.Now not taking ur too much time lets call him inside doctor please come inside.

All turn their heads towards conference hall's door they saw something unexpected all were shocked by seeing that new doctor.

But he widout glancing towards those shocked faces he directly went towards trusties of sanjeevani

One of them (trusty) :  Welcome back Dr. Armaan "smiling at him" (yes it's our armaan I know u guys already knew that its must be him)

Armaan: Thank u sir"wid smile"

"The others were shocked seeing Armaan n riddhima she herself don know what she's feels by seeing him there yes indeed she's happy n uncomfortable at the same time."

One of them (trusty) : Dr. keerti u proceed from here.

Dr. keerti: yes sir welcome back dr. armaan "smiling at him he also does the same"

Dr. keerti : Doctors I know I don't have to introduce him wid u all even so I m doing it he is Dr. Armaan Mallik.He did his internship from sanjeevani itself n he's our senior doctor who gonna help us in those cases. So doctors like I said earlier I need all of u to help him in every way I don want to here any complaints from him."then turning towards trusties"

Trusty to armaan: So doctor u can take a day rest  n make urself comfortable then resume.

Trusties to other docs.: So doctors get back to ur duties

Trusties to armaan : come doctor we have something to talk wid u" Armaan nod n widout glancing towards his friends turned n left wid trusties"

All other doctors were still standing like statue an still in shock they all are brought back by the loud voice of dr. keerti

Dr. Keerti: Doctors aap sab abhi tak yahi khade he go back to ur duties NOW.

All of them come  to their senses they were really shocked to see him in Sanjeevani they went towards their duties.

Edited by arsh4heaven - 8 years ago
ArshAriya thumbnail
i know thora short update he but bear it guys
n plzzz share ur views wid me 
n silent reader plzzz hit the like button plzzz 
waiting for ur reviews πŸ˜Š

ramya
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice update.
love arman's entry and everyone's expressions.
waiting for shilpa's entry and ARSH's milan
whyy sooo chota update.
plzzz update soon waiting for next prt desperately
ArshAriya thumbnail
sry for the short update 
n thanku πŸ˜Š
ILuvKaran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finaly armaan's enrty
nice update πŸ‘πŸ‘
y chotu sa update😑
do continue soon
waitng...
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for late comment...
Busy thi...
Read trio parts...
Awesome update...
Just loved it...
Do continue soon...

nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful part 
Finally armaan's entry and everybody's reaction amazing
Excited for next part 
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for next 
ArshAriya thumbnail

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah242/ajuswa/tsiwa%2022%20IF_zpsyvpfl6ch.jpg

TUMHARE SIWA

PART 5

All are doing their duties n thinking about armaan.They are very happy to see him back n very eager to meet him after duty.But when they come after completing their duties they come to know from dr. keerti that he left after talking wid trusties all felt disappoint n sad by knowing this but then remember that he came yesterday itself n was very tired.They thought to catch him tomorrow bcoz he's resuming his duty from tomorrow.Wid this thought they all left from sanjeevani in very happy mood.Apart from old intern gang kuch log or bhi the jo use (armaan ko) waha dekh kar pehle shocked fir extremely happy ho gaye.They are known other then arjun,arohi,maan n geet."But armaan usne in kisiko nhi dekha jab wo nurse station par aaya tab bhi u remember na guys sabke head niche the n jab wo conference hall me aaya usne kisiki taraf nhi dekha he directly went towards trusties so he don't know about them "

Next day all the doctors n interns report at 9:00 am.But as Armaan was not the resident doctor so he have to report at 10:00 am.So others not get the chance to meet him. Armaan came to nurse station n ask for dr. keerti after that he proceed towards dr. keerti's cabin n knocked on the door.

Voice:come in "from inside"

He went inside,after entering he saw dr. keerti sitting on her chair n dr. shubhankar on opposite side's chair they were discussing about some patient"this armaan assumes"

Dr. keerti looked at his side n a smile come upon her face same wid dr. shubhankar

Armaan: Good morning dr. keerti,Good morning dr. shubhankar

Dr. keerti: Good morning dr. armaan

Dr. shubhankar : Good morning dr. armaan,how are u? "And he take armaan in a hug"

Armaan:I m fine,how r u dr. keerti dr. shubhankar?

Dr. Shubhankar: Good dr. Armaan n they took their seats.

Dr. keerti : Kal aapse baat nhi ho pai dr. armaan kese he aap?

Armaan : me thik hu dr. keerti u can see it m absolutely fine "n give his se*y smile"

Dr. shubhankar: How's life going on dr. armaan n ur work?

Armaan:life it can't be better then this n work it's perfect Sir people over there are very helpful.

Dr. keerti : 4 years dr. armaan"not want to make him upset so she change the topic" well I missed my favourite intern

"armaan understand what she wants to say n why she change the topic so he smile towards her n says"

Armaan: I also missed u two n most important ur scolding"in return he hear their chuckles "

Dr. keerti:dr. armaan dr. shashank wants to meet u as he wants to discuss those cases wid u.

Armaan: Ok dr. keerti so I'll take ur leave."n he left from there towards shanky's cabin chalte chalte he is talking to himself"

Armaan:so armaan beta chale dr. shanshank ke office me uff I hope ye khadus to thore change hue ho"he feels his hand become sweaty shanky ka dar he boss"

Armaan saw that he is infront of dr. shashank's cabin he closed his eyes n says to himself

Armaan: calm down armaan calm down he's not gonna eat u or he eat me up?"he is very scared he take a deep breath n knock the door"

Dr. shashank: come in"from inside"

After entering Armaan saw Dr. Shashank sitting on his chair wid a file infront of him,dr. shashank looked up from his file n smile towards armaan

Armaan: Good Morning Sir.

Dr. Shashank: Good Morning Dr. Armaan, how r u? "he take armaan in a fatherly hug n armaan was very shocked by shanky's this gesture"

Edited by arsh4heaven - 8 years ago
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update..
Can't wait to know more about Armaan. 
What happened in his life?? 
Waiting for Shilpa's entry..
Continue soon