TB: Parth Samthaan Once Again Unwell!

sauris thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Parth Samthaan Once Again Unwell!

Television's heartthrob Parth Samthaan, who essays the character of Manik on MTV India'sKaisi Yeh Yaariaan, is a workaholic which has taken a toll on his health.  The actor recently was hospitalized for typhoid but took minimum rest and got back to work.  Parth was again rushed to the hospital as we hear that the actor is once again unwell.  

We contacted Parth who was shooting though unwell. The actor said, "Yes I was again unwell and while the doctor has asked me to be on complete bed rest, I had to shoot due to my commitments. My throat has gotten infected and due to stress my health has taken a toll. I am still shooting but for lesser hours and am on medication."  

We wish Parth a speedy recovery! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sravanthi_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Keep on partying and keep drinking all dangerous shots and then you will be totally alright! You are hopeless Parth... 😡
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He cannot shoot for more than two weeks without a vacation or a break...what stress is he talking about...
And yes I get that he was hospitalised but if he can party hard while sick then acting/working should not be too hard

All the best to him
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hope he gets well soon