Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Radhika is not beautiful! 

She looks weird to me with a bad bad figure! 

And Bebo girl is such a baby face with overacting ki dukaan! -___-

Yeh her head looks huge for her body. That's why weird. And of course she walks like a man. It cracks me up ðŸ˜†
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix. - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To all those people who think I am joking 
No I am not joking. When her show started, she was fat, had manly voice and was a bad actress but now she has lost a lot of weight, her voice is pretty good, and she has really improved in terms of acting.

She is one of the most prettiest actress in tv. No doubt about that and she can dance really well. 

She is anyday better than many bolly actresses 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Radhika madaan and good actress ? ðŸ¤£
She is more manly than shakti Arora 

Any day any time Hiba nawab over all these  ... She is even better than athiyas ,  Kat, namarataaa ahuja , praneeti etc kinda 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Radhika is stiff. I watched her in Jhalak,seemed pretty stiff to me,sorry but this girl dance. Not gracefully atleast. 
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotlu_

I never saw her dance..

Can u please tell me which episode has her dance performance? 

Jhalak Dhikla jaa

She also own a dance academy in Delhi 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well Sara has her own opinion of what's good acting and what bad one.

Please don't laugh at her opinion. Not done!

Somebody must ask the mods to remove this rofl emoticon from here...people always misuse it to rile up others...

She can have her opinion and I can't have ? ðŸ˜• ... 

Do I need ur permission to laugh now ? New law of BW forum? ðŸ¤” ( now plz don't ask mods to remove this emote 😉 ) 

Ooolalala thumbnail

Ikr?

I happened to watch one of the episode and I got hooked on to it for her only...just to see her bad bad acting. It's so so much fun seeing her trying to ACT,lol

I am watching meri Aashqiue since it's beginning. She was really bad when the show started by after leap she has improved a lot esp her acting.

She is acting really well now. That's my point and opinion 
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I beg to differ, I think Radhika is pretty, unconventionally pretty, she can look stunning if is styled better
a good dancer but a mediocre actress, I have watched Meri Aashiqui... form the beginning (I love Shakti's acting😃) Radhika was bad in the beginning, now she has improved but still has a long way to reach her contemporary acting level.

Hiba is really pretty, has age on her side, a decent actress but not sure about her dancing skills

Sonarika is stunning, drop dead gorgeous😳 , a good actress, but she has a attitude problems(tantrums), was sacked from her show😕 

The only good actresses in Tv right now are Shweta Tiwari, Sakshi Tanwar, Pallavi Subhash, Ankita lokhande, drashti dhami, jennifer winget, asha negi, akanksha singh, neha sargam and mona singh

rest are either overacting or underacting
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Jhalak Dhikla jaa

She also own a dance academy in Delhi 

what?!she owns a dance academy?😕 She may own dance company ,but she is not a graceful dancer.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

I beg to differ, I think Radhika is pretty, unconventionally pretty, she can look stunning if is styled better

a good dancer but a mediocre actress, I have watched Meri Aashiqui... form the beginning (I love Shakti's acting😃) Radhika was bad in the beginning, now she has improved but still has a long way to reach her contemporary acting level.

Hiba is really pretty, has age on her side, a decent actress but not sure about her dancing skills

Sonarika is stunning, drop dead gorgeous😳 , a good actress, but she has a attitude problems(tantrums), was sacked from her show😕 

The only good actresses in Tv right now are Shweta Tiwari, Sakshi Tanwar, Pallavi Subhash, Ankita lokhande, drashti dhami, jennifer winget, asha negi, akanksha singh, neha sargam and mona singh

rest are either overacting or underacting

Sonarika's apparent 'tantrums' were justified. She had asked for a hike in fees consdidering the show was doing well etc, which was pretty fair actually. And that show had 2 other parvatis after her. So I think the problem is obviously with that articular PH. 

Out of the other actresses u mentioned,I personally feel pallavi subhash is the only actress who can act.she has a great personality too. (sakshi and shweta are not exactly the current lot)