Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
She is trending above Salman
What a proud day for both Sanaya and her fans!
Doing happy dance now πŸ˜†
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anisha.

πŸ€— How have you been? So nice to read your comments! Feels good because this performance really deserved all the appreciation.

me fine dear , tum batao πŸ€—.yup the performance did deserve all the appreciation .Suchhh a cute and expressive performance it was .From.choreography , to song , to get up , to make up , to expression , to coordination . Everything was awesome . Her best performance on jhalak till date .
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I M SO HAPPY FOR HER
she is doing wonders on JDJ

Her performance n dance with salman take troll over me

i m so proud of her n we should thanks Jai for all hard work
Edited by -Cheeni- - 8 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Each day is turning out to be so amazing for her πŸ˜ƒ Her hardwork is finally paying off πŸ₯³
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cheeni-

I M SO HAPPY FOR HER

she is doing wonders on JDJ

Her performance n dance with salman take troll over me

i m so proud of her n we should thanks Jai for all hard work

Jai deserves as much if not more appreciation! πŸ‘He has identified and tapped into the strengths of his star performer.
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anisha.

Jai deserves as much if not more appreciation! πŸ‘He has identified and tapped into the strengths of his star performer.

after last week performance i m fan of himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he always appreciate sanaya hard work 
n that's what i love abt him 

Sanaya trend on 3rd make me happy 
i wish i hug her once in my lifeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› tell her how much we celebrated her every minute successπŸ‘πŸ‘
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is awesome!! Her performance was smashing!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is amazing!!! Proud day for Sanaya and all Sanayaholics!!!   Her performance was fabulous today ... comedy is the most difficult of all genres to perform ... and she and Jai nailed it. πŸ‘ I loved that it was slapstick a la Charlie Chaplin, but never went overboard. 
Sanaya deserves it for her hard work ... so happy to see her talent and dedication gets its just reward! Party, Sanayaholics ... after the voting is done!!! 

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
YAY. I am soo happy! And the cherry on the top is that she is even above SK. Wow. What a day it is for Sanaya. And I absolutely loved loved loved Sanaya as Charlie chaplin. One of my favorite acts of charlie and Sanaya on Jhalak. Plus this is one of the very very very few slapstick comedy type of performance that I have ever liked. Good job and congratulations to Sanaya and Jai!
p.s I truly missed Shahid's reaction to this act. This is one act that I wouldn't want him to miss. I really hope Shahid chances upon this later. Too bad we will never know. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wohooo!!! Delighted and I actually whooped!! hahaha anyway am going back to voting! Will celebrate tomorrow night!! πŸ˜†

But awww god that was some fabulous act and Sanaya totally totallyyy deserved it and all she got!!
And Jai kya bolun ab!!! So happy he is Sanaya's choreo!! he is FABULOUS!!!