Software Symphony 39 "Wow" - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good luck Harshita Ace it! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

This always happens, especially in middle class homes. I remember when my older one was born, my MIL who didn't live with us told my husband that he should sleep in the other room because he needs to have his sleep so that he is not tired to go to work. I was so damn pissed. Here I was, first time mother, nursing the baby, changing diapers, steaming bottles, holding the baby all night sometimes and all this after a c-sec and there he was being mollycoddled and told to get his beauty sleep! Thank god he didn't listen to her and did his share or I would have killed him in my postpartum distress.

But you know it's more like you have this beautiful baby and you want to share it together...doing little things or just being there is very precious...but these APPA types will only think of DUTY and SAMAAJ SEVA...arghhh

OMG!! Shru
U struck a nerve there. My Amma would say that my Paatti would say the exact same things to my Appa after the birth of us kids "He has to go to work in the morning, how will he work all day if he sleeps in the same room" Things dont change do they?😲

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

All the best harshita 

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Good luck Harshita Ace it! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: taramira

Best of luck harshita.

Thankyou jyo, Asma and Shruti...πŸ€—
Really need these wishes...😳..

Okayy bye folks...
Have a good time,,,
Stay Blessed...😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey All
Nams...superbly written, keep on it...πŸ‘

Choti...last exam 2mrow...then u can relax by reading all the updates u have missed...all the best for the last one...

Just we as parents cant bear to see children in pain...Appa to couldn't...mothers are more calm, mature and understanding, let appa grumble away...πŸ˜ƒ

Ok hubs home,will be back later😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't understand this hypocrisy of women..
If son helps DIL in household things...they blame DIL..
If SIL helps daughter in household things...they praise SIL...
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey All

Nams...superbly written, keep on it...πŸ‘

Choti...last exam 2mrow...then u can relax by reading all the updates u have missed...all the best for the last one...

Just we as parents cant bear to see children in pain...Appa to couldn't...mothers are more calm, mature and understanding, let appa grumble away...πŸ˜ƒ

Ok hubs home,will be back later😊

Heyy Shilpa...πŸ€—
Our timings hardly match......
Tmrww is study leave...then last exam on Saturday...😊
Ya then I'll enjoy my Sunday with SoSy...7 updates in a row..πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Heights of madness... Mentalness.. Whatever ness you guys wanna add

DT has been gifted a STAR by her fans. Kis khushi mein NO CLUE

Also they distributed some stationery items among school kids JUST CAUSE SHE NOW HAS 300K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM

KILL ME SOMEONE!!!!! 

You havent seen or heard the whole thing yet, she is walking on the  path carved by Tulsi Virani aka Smriti Irani (a fake Harvard Ph D) who apparently didnt even complete her Bachelors at DU, is now the HRD MinisterπŸ‘ πŸ‘

Please give DT a chance, she will most like become Commerce or Industry Minister and will be our representative to World Economic Summit in Davos. All the feminists are rooting for herπŸ˜ƒ

Mock me all you want, I know I am right.
Mr Patel like Jaya Bachchan will most likely win a Rajya Sabha seat for his "towering contributions to daily soaps"😳

All this while the likes of Salman Khan mows us down as we sleep on footpaths because we spent all our money recharging our cell phone so we could post "Please dee I will die dee, follow me no" "Please dee RT this collage dee"  "Please dee I wish I could touch you one time dee"πŸ‘

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OMG!! Shru
U struck a nerve there. My Amma would say that my Paatti would say the exact same things to my Appa after the birth of us kids "He has to go to work in the morning, how will he work all day if he sleeps in the same room" Things dont change do they?😲

No they don't change, the only difference is that most  couples these days decide what the relationship dynamics should be instead of blindly following what was told to them, especially men. Earlier, I think out of fear, respect or simply becoz of traditional  values they would toe the line of  dominant family members. 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

I don't understand this hypocrisy of women..
If son helps DIL in household things...they blame DIL..
If SIL helps daughter in household things...they praise SIL...

Putti well said 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shru

THATS not entirely true, even these days there are men who cant say no to their parents, there are young women that take undue advantage of their in laws.
Time has brought, education and money but the manipulation and deviousness of young women, the man's inability to strike a balance between the wife and parents is INTACT
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago