Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Orangen

Nisha I loved the chat as much as I liked the update.

Will try and nap for an hour now .. With a smile thank you!

Orangen,
LIKEWISE😃

I bet your German is a million times better than my Hindi Tamil English and Punjabi all rolled together.
In the context of Britain bashing I thought his accent could have been ditched😆 Makes the whiplash  so much more masaaledaar (spicy) if English is spoken in a true Indian way😃

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi

Here is what I found in Vishnu Sahasranam (too much no? I agree!!)
Shubheksh
Shatavarta
Shreevibhav
Shashwat

I like shashwat and shreevibhav...

But the pathirikai name / first name is usually thatha's name or some god name illaya

The rule is that name cannot be used anywere other than there :-)

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning/night.

Appa!!! 😊  Don't worry. When II as baby/ies, dude will let her sleep well and rock the baby to sleep himself. He is very good at it.

------ peranaana, Bala vin poutranaana... something something chiranjeevi Shashwat...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">thanks😃 Namesake, Havent seen u in a while😃

But FYI, a small correction😃
Ishita Bhalla of YHM fame has a pea sized brain (or none at all if u want to be honest😆, Why? Cuz she pretties herself up for a molester), not my II</font>. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sorry!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Great to see you BTW</font>

Pls...lets not compare II and R&B with yhm characters...that is downright insulting to this story,the writer and the invested readers...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry if I said something wrong in the review
But I really admire how you reached out and expressed and consoled through yourself and others through the channel of periappa while u faced a crisis that never left your mind 

I found it as the most likable part if the writing until date
The grief and pain during periaap's health issues...and how II had no idea about it and spent her time with dude
How she reacted to the news when she knew it

All these things were somehow very relatable

EnVee thumbnail
Talking of Tharoor. Has anyone read his book The Great Indian Novel? One uber cool and hilarious book. Tharoor is a kind of an expert on colonial topics I think. Amazing language and observation.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O... 
Thank you for dropping in frequently!! 
And thanks for saying that... It really inspires me to do more :))
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Sorry if I said something wrong in the review

But I really admire how you reached out and expressed and consoled through yourself and others through the channel of periappa while u faced a crisis that never left your mind 

I found it as the most likable part if the writing until date
The grief and pain during periaap's health issues...and how II had no idea about it and spent her time with dude
How she reacted to the news when she knew it

All these things were somehow very relatable

there was nothing to be offended. I only get offended when people draw parallels with the YHM show, any comparison is mighty insulting😃 However mediocre an author I may be, I admit honestly

We all bring our grief to the forefront sometimes... we all hope for miracles at the most improbable times. They DONT happen😭 but the flicker of hope keeps us going. Some part of II still hopes Periappa will get "all better" some day she knows it wont happen😭

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Talking of Tharoor. Has anyone read his book The Great Indian Novel? One uber cool and hilarious book. Tharoor is a kind of an expert on colonial topics I think. Amazing language and observation.

I have heard of it😭... no I havent.read it.. post anecdotes if u have read it/have it pleej😃
EnVee thumbnail

I have heard of it😭... no I havent.read it.. post anecdotes if u have read it/have it pleej😃

Oh it is very funny. I will surely do.

He does a mish-mash of Mahabharata, Gandhi, the British Raj and more and the end result is hilarious! Will look up and write.

I remember one sentence he writes in that of the British accent of Hindi. Let's see if anyone can guess this:

The Brit ruler tells his helper: There was a banned crow.

What did the Brit actually say?