How people support their favourites?

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SBS: Upma fans become violent on the Nach Baliye sets after Himruta are declared the winners!

Demeaning celebrities Himruta, Ashvik and Gauhar?

This was supposed to be a reality show which was high on drama factor because of Ekta.
All the couples work hard and deserved to be in the finale. Losing and winning are part of any competition. But being violent??
Nandami fans and Upma fans are commenting and posting "Hate_himruta"  and all... 

They were cordial with all the couples. Just because Himruta won and others didnt win makes the fan groups to create pages like "Hate_Himruta" and post hate comments for Himruta.
Himruta didn't say anything about any of the couples! 
In fact the participants, Upma, Mayuresh_ajisha Nandmi behaved in a mature way. Where as fans bashing Himruta because Himruta won and  not Upma/Nandmi!🥱👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This attitude has to be changed.
Why fans are fighting.
when the celebrities themselves are cordial with each other.
Grow up.
ngelzndemons thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣

They are just a bunch of psycos i feel.Normal people don't behave like this. This  is abnormal behaviour.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
When I see such fans, I hate the Jodi even more than I actually might loathe them.

UpMa are cheap and these are their fans. What else does one expect ? When I see such fans, I feel so happy that a well deserving Jodi like HimRuta took the trophy home and UpMa got babji ka thullu.😆 

Coming to UpMa's fans, the attitude comes from their favourite couple! UpMa = Sore losers. Congratulations HimRuta for winning and taking on this loser couple!😆 UpMa has lost respect, dignity as well as the show! lol

HimRuta & AshVik are a lot more successful and happening and love than these two losers, which is what these fans cannot take.😆 They are so sour and bitter and are in denial of the truth, it's hilarious :p But that's the truth. HimRuta and AshVik = winners of the show + love + respect.
 UpMa = losers.😆
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Personal attacks on fan groups are not allowed and will not be entertained. This thread is attacking Upma and Ashvik fans and them in person as well.

Also as the DTs have stated before here, topics related to Twitter or any other social media will not be entertained on the forum. These topics are for social media and should stay there.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team
Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago