Uloo banaya bada maja aaya

Posted: 8 years ago
I know the show is over and well deserved Himruta were winner of the show but I just want to point out how the self claimed most famous and most popular couple of the Indian reality show lost twice to not so known celebs (atleast I didnt knew much about Himruta or GG). So either they are not as much famous as they claim to be or they live in their own illusion world. 

Anyways they managed to hype themselves as the winner of NB well in advance with the poll result.. Its just insane, who post a result with 6 votes and that's 100% result. The reality is they lost by huge margin.  Here is a timeline how they tried to fool people.

upen patel :Wow guys .. Love this .. Keep voting..
Embedded image permalink

upen patel:

My #upenarmy thank you for everything .. Another poll topped .. U guys are unreal.. Great morning to you all

Embedded image permalink

Upen patel: "Wow this is fan power!! Feel blessed ."

https://instagram.com/p/4vskYHtfTK/

Paid PR πŸ€£

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/entertainment/tv/Upen-Karishma-highest-voted-couples-in-Nach-Baliye-7/videoshow/47992589.cms

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/nach-baliye-7-upen-patel-karishma-tanna-get-highest-votes-fan-made-poll-viewers-root-couple-638349

Should celeb promote themselves using such tactics of declaring themselves as winner ?

*Mod: if this post is against NB law, then please move it to BW F. thx.

Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

They both were like Hamari zindagi mein na hi koi mazaa hai, na hi koi masti ... balki ek aaisi bhel puri hai jis mein chutney nahi hai ... ek aaisi kulfi hai jis mein malai nahi ... ek aaisi daal hai jis mein tadka nahi..aur ek aisa reality show hai jis main hamari JEET nahi hai ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£

ek ke baad ek post banane wala mahan hai but jiski post barbaar lock ho jaye  uska naam 9tanki hai ..she is like main post hi lock karne ke liye banati ...woh inke picche yeh unke picche ...too much fun πŸ˜†
geek2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is not dance competition rather a popularity contest.
If it was than mayuresh had won.
He is a dancer.
Their performances were flawless and they were 4th. I Guess they are new to this show business and behaving as normal people without any Nautanki.
Totally rigged results nit at all happy 😑Edited by geek2 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

They both were like Hamari zindagi mein na hi koi mazaa hai, na hi koi masti ... balki ek aaisi bhel puri hai jis mein chutney nahi hai ... ek aaisi kulfi hai jis mein malai nahi ... ek aaisi daal hai jis mein tadka nahi..aur ek aisa reality show hai jis main hamari JEET nahi hai ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£

ek ke baad ek post banane wala mahan hai but jiski post barbaar lock ho jaye  uska naam 9tanki hai ..she is like main post hi lock karne ke liye banati ...woh inke picche yeh unke picche ...too much fun πŸ˜†

🀣 sahi...hai.. i will add some more; bina pop ke popcorn, bina ice ke ice-cream aur bina sujji ke upma.

Haan yeh post bhi lock karwa do.. waisay if my post dont get locked then i feel something is missing... may be mirchi or namak πŸ€£

Upma did everything in this season from engagement to cheating... from hyping about their love or hyping themselves as winner in the poll... aur mila kya... "Certification from LDT that they cheated" πŸ€£ 

Originally posted by: geek2

It is not dance competition rather a popularity contest.
If it was than mayuresh had won.
He is a dancer.
Their performances were flawless and they were 4th. I Guess they are new to this show business and behaving as normal people without any Nautanki.
Totally rigged results nit at all happy 😑

Its not about popularity... people make up their mind when they see couple performing in a task as well as dance. There is hardly any show in which wild card entry have won competition. Mayuresh and Ajisha were best dancer but they entered at wrong time. What was rigged when public chose the winner ?
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Its not about popularity... people make up their mind when they see couple performing in a task as well as dance. There is hardly any show in which wild card entry have won competition. Mayuresh and Ajisha were best dancer but they entered at wrong time. What was rigged when public chose the winner ?

That's the issue, the public should not make up their mind based on what they have seen of the contestants from other shows or qualities they like apart from dancing. The best dancers should win the show regardless of whether they came as wild card entries or not. Unfortunately that rarely happens in these reality shows.

On to the topic, I'm glad that after posting so many fake polls (with a sample size of 10 people) showing that Upen and Karishma were the most voted couple, they came third.

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

That's the issue, the public should not make up their mind based on what they have seen of the contestants from other shows or qualities they like apart from dancing. The best dancers should win the show regardless of whether they came as wild card entries or not. Unfortunately that rarely happens in these reality shows.

On to the topic, I'm glad that after posting so many fake polls (with a sample size of 10 people) showing that Upen and Karishma were the most voted couple, they came third.

Actually people do make up their mind based on what they love to see again and again. If you consider star like Salman, or Srk people will go and watch their movie, irrespective of critics review. Same thing happens with public voting, its difficult to change mind set and people do shower their love for their favorites.  There is no doubt Mayuresh and Ajisha were best dancer but people loved Himruta more because of their charm or as couple, they connected more unlike other couples on the show.

Upma tried to play mind games through fake poll and showing how other celebs want them to win but they got the reality check when it came to public voting. 

Jo jeeta wahi sikandar baki sare 🀬 πŸ˜† 
Upma like trophy na sahi sirf trophy ki feel hi de do ...2 baar hath aaya but MUH ko na laga πŸ˜† aur dono baar Mohit ke bhaiyo ne kar di Tai Tai fisssh 

Jaise Ladoo main mava aur choreographer main Ahmad Khan waise hi apne Upma bhi reh jate hai picche har baar meri JAANπŸ˜†

pata nahi reality show ke millimeter kab centimeter ban payengey 
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Jo jeeta wahi sikandar baki sare 🀬 πŸ˜† 

Upma like trophy na sahi sirf trophy ki feel hi de do ...2 baar hath aaya but MUH ko na laga πŸ˜† aur dono baar Mohit ke bhaiyo ne kar di Tai Tai fisssh 

Jaise Ladoo main mava aur choreographer main Ahmad Khan waise hi apne Upma bhi reh jate hai picche har baar meri JAANπŸ˜†

pata nahi reality show ke millimeter kab centimeter ban payengey 

I remember they called last show winner, a loser, now they lost 2 twice πŸ€£ 

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
A BIG, tight slap on the faces of those who thought HimRuta will not be voted for!πŸ˜†