mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so guys nothing is final yet but here's the news so far..

www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/26878-vishal-vashishtha-and-mahima-makwana-in-nagaarjunan.htm#8003576Edited by veeba4eva - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
His already getting offers I knew I'd this guy is talent house I'm so excited foray vishal 's new show. eargly wait for it .
Hopefully the show is based on male lead only . Edited by TeriGalliyan - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vishal always gets really young co-actresses from Hiba to Di and if this is finalized, Mahima. 
But this is a lifeOK show..which show works on that channel.. πŸ˜•
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Vishal always gets really young co-actresses from Hiba to Di and if this is finalized, Mahima. 

But this is a lifeOK show..which show works on that channel.. πŸ˜•

agar beardless Vishal ke saath koi uski age ki actress ho gi to Vish uske saamne bachcha lage ga πŸ˜† he's forever young

and yaar show channel ka kya, agar all Vish fans support him and watch his show and stay active on that show's forum then we can all make that show popular.. i mean think about it, if a really famous celebrity does a show and noone watches it then kya faida right? so sab hum fans ke haath me hai boss!! together we can do it!!πŸ˜‰
i just read over my post.. i sound like a politician πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veeba4eva

agar beardless Vishal ke saath koi uski age ki actress ho gi to Vish uske saamne bachcha lage ga πŸ˜† he's forever young

and yaar show channel ka kya, agar all Vish fans support him and watch his show and stay active on that show's forum then we can all make that show popular.. i mean think about it, if a really famous celebrity does a show and noone watches it then kya faida right? so sab hum fans ke haath me hai boss!! together we can do it!!πŸ˜‰
i just read over my post.. i sound like a politician πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

And that is exactly why Di clicks with him..coz she's young..so she looks at par with Vishal..If Di was around Vishal's age, she would have looked older..

Pata nahi...kuch b hosakta hai..let's see.. πŸ˜Š
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No but isn't it the same PH and is it really wise for him to be again working with them? Maybe he'd be better off waiting and taking a little break between shows and seeing rather than rushing into a show with the same PH? I don't want him to have to regret it or miss out. But then again nothing is confirmed and it is his choice after all and I'll support him in whatever he decides to do. Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if he agrees that would be the worst move, what offers this is the same ph obviously they would try to use him to make money again🀒 mash all over again would be worse then veera, he should wait for a good project, mash r no ekta or gul khan that actors shouldn't mess with them πŸ₯± not going to watch this show if this is true can't tolerate mash and their rude team again🀒