CONGRATULATIONS UPMA!

E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Since UPMA have been sidelined here because the very deserving HIMRUTA have won and since this may be the last time we all post here, i just wanted to congratulate UPMA too.
UPMA tried everything to win, from cheating, to lying and even to the extent of campaigning like none other! We have seen how hard they have worked to win the Nach Baliye title, they tried to charm the audience by getting engaged on the sets and in fact they entered the show as couples only for this show because 5 lacs mattered so much to them  .

None the less, congratulations UPMA on losing. You worked very hard, and I hope one day you win something. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even if they had got married on NB, people still don't connect with their selfish nature. 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

🀣

I Can't stand this saruuu type behnji Upen!
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Lol I can't evenπŸ˜†. 
Even after so much begging on social media , or shd I say with the so called industry support , they couldn't even manage to get 1st runners up position.
Kaha gai unki popularity. They were inevitably the most popular jodi this season acc to their fans. πŸ€‘ poor upma were just used for TRP in this rigged n fixed show...
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am still laughing --oh God they didnt win:p
Wat a joke they made of themselves by declaring self winner...hahhahahaha its grt fun loll

Originally posted by: soulspirit

Lol I can't evenπŸ˜†. 

Even after so much begging on social media , or shd I say with the so called industry support , they couldn't even manage to get 1st runners up position.
Kaha gai unki popularity. They were inevitably the most popular jodi this season acc to their fans. πŸ€‘ poor upma were just used for TRP in this rigged n fixed show...

They are too selfish and arrogant to accept they are not as popular as they think they are. Just because few MID keep praising them, they think they are king and queen of reality show. 

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

I am still laughing --oh God they didnt win:p

Wat a joke they made of themselves by declaring self winner...hahhahahaha its grt fun loll

same here.. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Even if they had got married on NB, people still don't connect with their selfish nature. 

khush to bahut hogi tum 9Tanki πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
waise yeh kabhi kuch jeet payengey ke nahi ... sab acche sacche aadmi ko tont maarte rehtey ...mere bidi machis haar gaye lekin dekhna ek din woh zaroor aayengey aur chaa jayengey 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mocking topic, to rile fan groups are not allowed in the forum.

Closed!!

-NB7DT