Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
nothing much just going for dinner. was watching old himruta episode with the polygraph test. ðŸ¤¢ The questions were so stupid there. 
Gonna be back in 10 minutes girl hope u dont mind. 
cutii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg guys check this 
https://www.facebook.com/himmanshoo.malhotra?fref=ts

himi has hares one of the AT on his personal fb acc... 

what if he reads?😲😲😲

Things we talk ðŸ˜›
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutii

omg guys check this 

https://www.facebook.com/himmanshoo.malhotra?fref=ts

himi has hares one of the AT on his personal fb acc... 

what if he reads?😲😲😲

Things we talk ðŸ˜›

I know I saw this as well. Who is the admin there?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜† 

I hope he gets bored reading after seeing the no. of pages and stops like after 10. ðŸ˜†

But yaar I feel bad for him when he reads this. ðŸ˜†
SoniRita thumbnail
Hi Vedi🤗
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
anu whats up?? did u catch the finale ? 
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

anu whats up?? did u catch the finale ? 

Half of it ðŸ˜† I loved the himruta dance the lavanya dance one or whatever the dance called. My god what energy they had in that dance ðŸ˜² 
cutii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope he gets bored reading after seeing the no. of pages and stops like after 10. ðŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha! Nahi Nahi He should as well know how crazy his fans are ðŸ˜† And the kind of things they talk ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› Hahaha
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanzMonaya4ever

Half of it ðŸ˜† I loved the himruta dance the lavanya dance one or whatever the dance called. My god what energy they had in that dance ðŸ˜² 

Ok catch the entire one when u have time. ðŸ˜†

Yeah the energy was fab. even my mom couldnt deny that. ðŸ˜† she was like wow amu has so much energy. And yeah lavani was a part of the act. 

But after this the only nice part is the question answer after the act and the result announcement. ðŸ˜³ 
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutii

Ahahaha! Nahi Nahi He should as well know how crazy his fans are ðŸ˜† And the kind of things they talk ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› Hahaha
[/QUOTE]
Naa please not. If amu reads all of this then she will hit us all with brooms and sticks. ðŸ¤£ ek to we go crazy praising himmi's each move and act despite his wife being so posessive ðŸ˜† 

The things we talk are beyond normal. ðŸ¤£
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

We'll go on honeymoon as soon as Amruta recovers: Himmanshoo

On Sunday (July 19) night, actors Himmanshoo Malhotra and his wife, Amruta Khanvilkar, were declared the winners of a recently concluded celebrity dance reality TV show, Nach Baliye 7. 

While the couple is thrilled about the victory, Himmanshoo is upset that he is unable to enjoy the win due to Amruta's illness. "Her stomach had been paining for the past two days. After the finale, she was admitted to a hospital. But a day later, I got her discharged for the winner's announcement. Post that, I took her back to the hospital as she was unable to eat anything. It was perhaps something she ate; doctors have advised observation and treatment," says Himmanshoo.

The duo is planning to go on a honeymoon as soon as Amruta recovers. "We signed the show right after our wedding, and have been working hard for the past four months. We are looking forward to enjoying our delayed honeymoon," he says.

Recently, the couple faced flak online when they posted a promotional message on Twitter before the stipulated time. 

Ask him about that, and he says, "Even if the audience found out our voting code a few hours in advance, if the voting lines aren't open before a stipulated time, how does it matter? They can't vote for us unless the machines accept their votes. We have been top scorers, and have delivered every time. So, the results are there for everyone to see. However, as the last leg [of the competition] was crucial for everyone, perhaps some people wanted to malign us."

For the first time, the show judged the celebrity couples on the basis of their compatibility and mutual understanding, through love challenges, besides their dancing skills.

The winning couple feels they stood out on the show because the viewers could relate to their bond and found them genuine.

"People saw how our bonding and relationship blossomed during the show. They never saw us just hugging and kissing. It was very real.

"So, whenever we met people outside the show, they said we were very real because we are like that in real life. We were both sweet and blunt on the face. I think, the whole India also blossomed with us and thought we could win the show," they told PTI.

Himmanshoo, 33, and Amruta, 30, who dated each other for 10 years before tying the knot in January this year, said they are glad they became a part of the series as it strengthened their bond and helped them discover each other.

"We have grown a lot as a couple. Nach Baliye has made us understand each other in a way that now there is nothing missing in our relationship. We know each other fully. The show helps you discover you and your partner. I endorse this show to other couples," said Amruta.

While Himmanshoo added, "As men we are conditioned in a way that we tend to take certain things for granted. On this show, I realised how small things matter a lot. I am happy I got to know about them."