Congratulations to the winners of NB7 - Himanshoo and Amruta!

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

This is it! India has chosen the winners of Nach Baliye season 7 🥳🥳

The BEST Jodi of Nach Baliye 7 and the most deserving successors of the title after amazing jodis and dancers like Supriya Sachin (Season 1),  Hussain Tina (Season 2), Aamir Sanjeeda (Season 3), Shaleen Daljeet (Season 4), Jay Mahi (Seaon 5) and Rithvik Asha (Season 6), are not other than our very own,
cutest, most sporting, fun loving, good looking, extremely cool and hardworking

🥳🥳Himanshoo and Amruta!🥳🥳

From the first day of their sizzling, jaw dropping first performance, on "Har kisi ko nahin milta", we knew we had the winners of Nach baliye 7. The were the face of the winners, simply because of their amazing dancing skills, their killer smiles, their confidence, coordination and trust in each other. They burned out our television sets with their talent and chemistry!

Their smiles  

Their trust . She balanced and hung in mid air, as solely, it was his protective arms that held her firm.😳

The stolen moments, their kisses. Everytime he pulled her close out of impulse during a dance performance or a love challenge and left a pure peck of love on her face.😳

The way they stood by each other..

And the way they simply adored each other!❤️

Their funny and cute moments from the love challenges!

Their post performance masti and cuteness!

And who can count the most important part out ? The moments when HimRuta burned the stage our screens with their performances!!

The performance that gave us all goosebumps. HimRuta's Bhool Bhulaiyaa act! Out of the several standing ovations, this was one performance which got them a standing ovation too.

They were the one of the least popular faces, when they entered the show and went onto to RULE the forum, people's hearts and our television screens! With 13 ATs within 2.5 months, HimRuta's fan following has been soaring on social media and otherwise!

HimRuta have not just been the best dancers, but have also won a lot of love challenges in NB7 and have been an inspiration to many due to the 11 years of strong, unconditional love and friendship of our man of few words and a sunshine smile - Himanshoo Malhotra and Mrs. Sunshine herself, who has been the epitome of vivaciousness, grace and talent, Amruta Khanvilkar!

A BIG, huge congratulations to the winners of Nach Baliye Season 7, ⭐️Himanshoo and Amruta⭐️. They have not only won the show, but also everyone's hearts!👏🥳

Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
winner has not been announced yet...how do u know who the winning couple is...
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats himanshoo & amruta. You two are adorable & define perfection together. Glad you two won NB7 =D
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this news has doubled my happiness on eid
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations to Himmanshoo and Amruta!! Well deserved Nach Baliye 7 Winners! 👏
Congratulations to all their fans!! 🥳
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes they truly deserve this.. Congo Guys.. 🥳

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it seems u Already knew that.. 
Beautiful Thread
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

it seems u Already knew that.. 

Beautiful Thread

I was in full preparations of this thread for the past three hours 😆 I knew it in my heart & had my fingers crossed for the final announcement & then I saw the thread, posted by PlumesOfLexis  and here we are! Iam SO happy I could have the chance to press the "post" button to this thread!!!
Nice post dear...!! Congratulations to Himruta... they truly deserve the love and appreciation they are getting... finally their hardwork paid off. I am so happy... they found some good friends (Rithvik, Asha and Sangram) on the show.

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations, Well deserved