Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good Morning/Evening all🤗
Me...off to take the week...on the chest😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Nisha...with all due respect... You go in extremes... Or I interpret it wrong... In that case its my bad... Yes, I spent on the movie, but he is just 1 man... There were atleast a 1000 others who worked on this movie, from AD, director, singer, writer, dialogue writer, lightman,camera man, those 1000s of extras from kashmir(a state which has got the most raw deal in india even after so many years of independence)...everyone got work...n possibly will get better work because of this work...Eros ke employees will get benefit, being human ke emoloyees ke employees and charity will get benefit... I like to think it went to one of those people...else I would not ever go to india... Govt toh chor hai, mere paise toh chor ke paas(bank/train/passport) mei nahi jaane chahiye!! Anyway, its not bollywood forum, so I think I will shutup😊 N not talk about salman on your thread.

The sarcastic me responds:

I read someplace, that as long as he lives Sallu Miya will work for free. So he doesnt make a dime off this movie, or any others he will make in the next 80-100 years
Every spot boy, technician cameraman  is going to walk away will multiple crores each👏, coz Sallu Miya is so apologetic that he is "out" despite committing murder😛 

The real me:
The intent is good, but "I" would rather donate 10 cans of food... (a can of beans costs 75 cents at the local grocery store) a movie ticket costs $7.50-$10 depending on the city. And Salman Khan probably walks away with $9 or $8😃  Chances are the spot boys and technicians are worse off after working in this movie, because of the rising CPI (consumer Price Index and Inflation) Thanks to terrific Mumbai rains kandha (as they call onions) is probably Rs100 a kg... umm... so yeah... nothing changes😃

My money is too precious to be lining a murderer's pockets

Yes I pay tens of thousands of dollars in taxes every year. I use the roads, call the cops and fireman use the public utilities, went to a State University for my Grad School. If Salman were to build a parallel infrastructure system with his tax evaded billions I might consider watching his movie😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks for the passionate rhetoric Hersh. I would rather have my readers call my leading lady selfish than call her  Mother Teresa. Yep!! I am good... in fact I am smiling when I type this.
I am happy u love R&B. I do too... umm yaa... she has the support and she is selfish.

On the flip side, he CHOSE to get back at his Dad by dumping the shares and fleeing the country three months after he married... boo hoo poor R&B?😆

A narcissistic female lead (strictly your opinion😛) makes a better stories than one that throws a Alaska sized fit for being molested, and then the next day carefully dresses up to please them😃

Why do you bring the extremes?... N if you forget, I was the one who has called R&B names when he sold off shares coz his father did not take seriously his first ever professional concern towards excelsior n the software installation. 
Just coz I said II cries n that makes others feel her pain..while R&B is getting a raw deal in this coz he doesnt express, I dont know where I said that you need to write about the kind of lady y described in the last line. I havr said in the past, I know such people exist but it causes the other party to bear the brunt excessively... But nonetheless, its still real.. I never said YOU in a writer's capacity need to change  story's course...anyway, as I always say, am a reader, n possibly one of the most irregular one, you should go by mass opinion... Anyway, I cant write to save my life,  I just expressed how I felt... Coz I cant cry or be like II - not discuss but fester n fester, I get the R&B's situation n understand what he faces hence expressed. Sorry if you feel am challenging your creativity. Not intentional.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Asma, I scored my nails on mine, drawing blood and tore his tee shirt
Analogy: APT!!😡

And II didn't go through any of this and is still scoring on RnB 😃

He did marry a child who loves him like no one else Can troubles him like no one else can... That's why I love her so much.

Her job is important, all that he has built is too.. Now for the elusive middle ground and fireworks all along ...

Have a great day girls ... May be out of loop for a day. But will look out for updates.

Is he coming back ever Nish... Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Good Morning/Evening all🤗

Me...off to take the week...on the chest😆

Hello SR..
I am taking off n complete some personal work...
Have a good day...
harshita27 thumbnail
Putti
I googled bald indian baby for images...I got back sanjay dutt as kancha cheena from agnipath!!😆

http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/celebs/celeb-themes/celebs-who-sported-bald-look/Salman-Khan/articleshow/42905875.cms

6th image on this.
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Hershey
Feel free to not like rey
No pressure. I am just giving you a engaging argument. Doesnt matter to me which character u like. Its all fictional. Aisa nahi hai ki box office will quit "ringing" and I have to borrow from Dawood if the story tanks (sorry Bollywood, compulsive urge to channel you)

I am just doing time pass

I know I dont want my II to be like Ishita Bhalla of YHM fame.
I dont want her to be noble and "good". Its overrated

Neither is my lead Raman Bhalla...

BAS

Baaqi however it morphs bas khuda jaane
Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update nisha 
Thanks for update 
Dude jealousy of baby
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Hersh
There is MASSIVE confusion surrounding your identity.

MANY think you and .Harshita. (A period before and after) and YOU, Harshita27 are the SAME.

I believe the one with periods before and after is in 12th grade?
And u live in the US and are employed and in your 20s?

The 12th graders posts a bunch of things daily. Putti calls her chhoti. So I think they got confused
harshita27 thumbnail

Hershey

Feel free to not like rey
No pressure. I am just giving you a engaging argument. Doesnt matter to me which character u like. Its all fictional. Aisa nahi hai ki box office will quit "ringing" and I have to borrow from Dawood if the story tanks (sorry Bollywood, compulsive urge to channel you)

I am just doing time pass

I know I dont want my II to be like Ishita Bhalla of YHM fame.
I dont want her to be noble and "good". Its overrated

Neither is my lead Raman Bhalla...

BAS

Baaqi however it morphs bas khuda jaane

I didnt say I dont like your story or writing, I expressed how I perceive the situation... N II's behavior... Storytelling is judged by whether you are able to generate a reaction from audience/readers, you do generate a reaction, I relate to R&B in this situation, so per me, your storytelling is going in right direction... Your reader is relating to one of your character.. N I love the story, but have never made a character my fav, just like I dont have a favorite Actor... I like movies n characters and not actors - their personal selves! 
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago