My Take Y Rashmi Nandish Can't Win ...

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
My Take Y Rashmi-Nandish Can't Win ...
I assure u guys hamruta will win cause ...  They both from day one concentrate on their dance and thy didn't make lame excuses .. they too had many nok jhok somtyms misunderstands eachother during love challenges , even amruta bit aggressive somtyms bt at the end thy were together n don't brought tht all reasons n thnhs on stage infrnt janta ... They hav love , respect , in their relation...

I was a non hamruta fan n none was fav Jodi of mine whn I started watching NB.. bt slowly n steadily Hamruta made me crazy just because of their fairness and love and respect they hav between them n yes I can say hamruta deserve to win and they will INSHA ALLAH ... 
rashami.nandish = they can't win as they did so mellow drama and did anythng to get ppl sympathies whch they got somhow ... She brought her misscarage truth too on stage and she claimed it was nandish mistake due to whch she had suffered a lot then she every week came wth a new story n all .. she got camera space as well n now in the end she is begging from ppl to vote so she can continue wth her hubby by leading sucessful married life .. I mean Common Rashmi ... U thnk only if u win u ll b able to know tht decision of doing nach n gvng nandish a sec chance was a right decisions... Lolx so Thts y u asking votes by quoting such lines ..I thnk ppl gave u lots of wishes for happy married life and u got ur love back and u are now leading ur life successfully without any missunderstandings ... Bt still u need victry ? 
U already won as u got ur love life back .. so u shld say m already winner as I got my baliye back in real meaning .. as u said initially u both were only use to sit together and don't talk much bt now u both came close .. bt rashmi STILL u need votes at any cost u don't worth wat u get bt u worth whch u yet not get whch u don't deserve .. 
Edited by ArYa_crazyluv - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
well said dear.
yeah Himruta are deserving winners.
They are not resorted to any unwanted drama.
they just concentrated on their performances and most consistent with their dance performances through out the NB 7.