Mumbai Mirror:Preity won't dance!

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Preity Zinta's journey through the seventh season of the dance reality show, 'Nach Baliye', has been riddled with controversies. And it'll be a rocky ride till the very end. 

Mirror has learnt that the 40-year-old actress was to perform to a medley of three songs from her own films-Jiya jale (Dil Se), Bhoombro (Mission Kashmir) and Maahi ve (Kal Ho Naa Ho)-at the show's grand finale on Sunday (July 19). But despite rehearsing for a few days, she's opted out. 

According to a source from the sets, Preity shortlisted the songs, tried on her costumes and started rehearsing last Sunday.Things were going well till Tuesday but on Wednesday she asked the choreographers to rearrange the sequence. "They got back to her within four hours but she wasn't happy and refused to perform, outright. Her act was eventually dropped," added the source. 

Her co-judges, Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji, will shake a leg on the show. 

We texted Preity's manager and the channel but they chose not to respond.

Mumbai Mirror | Jul 18, 2015, 01.07 PM IST | Reality TV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So Chetan Bhagat will be performing in the Finale while Preity will not. 👎🏼
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol after how she went on about how she knw more about dance than Chetan. 
I honestly dislike her after this show, so many rumors about her tantrums. I hope they replace her next season 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

So Chetan Bhagat will be performing in the Finale while Preity will not. 👎🏼

wish Preity gave ia a surprise performance 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Technical failure?🤔

Preity zinta @realpreityzinta  

Done with the #nachbaliye shoot & am exhausted A bit bummed out as my entry & act was cut short due 2a technical failure with the prop