Tere Sheher Mein

Narendra Jha to enter Star Plus' Tere Sheher Mein

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Narendra Jha to enter Star Plus' Tere Sheher Mein

Don't we just love all the drama in Star Plus' Tere Sheher Mein (Director's Kut Productions)?

Yes we do.

And to spice up the show further, popular and talented actor Narendra Jha will soon make an entry in a spectacular avatar.

Narendra, who is currently seen in Begusarai and was well lauded for his performance in Haider-the movie, will play a Godman in Tere Sheher Mein.

In the current episodes, the love triangle between Amaya (Hiba Nawab), Mantu (Dhruv Bhandari) and Uma has kept us all hooked, and with this new entry drama will reach a new high.
Shares a source, "The Godman will be highly worshipped by the Banaras people. He would go on to be the game changer in this love triangle."

The actor will start shooting from tomorrow and his entry will air in the coming episodes.

We could not reach Narendra for a comment. Our efforts to get a revert from producer Rajan Shahi also proved futile.

Interestingly, Narendra also played a Godman in Director's Kut's yesteryear series Havan.

Source:#Rival Site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
TFS...
what changes he is going to make in this love triangle...i hope its positive for Manya...
pallavi25 thumbnail
Wow! Narendra Jha!  Loved him in Haider! Hes a brilliant actor! ⭐️
Narendra Jha and Bhupinder Singh- 2 great actors entered TSM! Now its going to be even better! 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder what changes he will make or create in the love triangle...the challenge is annoying...i hope he puts a end to the challenge...and make mantu realise his  feelings for amaya... 
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing...
yeah seriously even i m wondering what role will he play in ManYa love triangle...but interesting...looking forward...Maybe Amaya and Uma's love belief wud change positively for both...lets see...
TSM really goes unexpected way...even Dev Sneha Rishi story seema to be interesting not the typical type...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hope track is interesting 
He is an awesome actor and great screen presence but not sure about godman involvement in the love story  🤔 , 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow he is good actor I liked him in Haider and interesting story line TFS Leki
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Godman in a love triangle? I am confused.😕
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs and one more powerful actor in hope he does some good to manya
Tanya_ManYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okayy so m confused
What wud he do in manya and uma lovetriangle
If he is gonna make mantu realise den m on or if
He is gonna put an end to catfights then damm good!!