Storm of desire - RaYa SS 'last part' page 4

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi to all 

Here i am with small Short story on RaYa written by my friend. The story contain two parts i am posting first part. So enjoy reading the story below 

He looked through the glass walled of the first class waiting lounge...it was fully crowded...there was no place for another soul to stand...He took a deep sigh and looked at the large scheduled board... FLIGHT TO INDIA was still blank...

He turned his head to look outside...it was still snowing...It has been snowing since yesterday morning...he somehow made it to the airport...through the snow clad New York streets...He always loved snow...the white color reminded him of her white..snowy skin...the softness when he touched her...and the cold which...was the best part where he could wrap her in his arms and she would melt into them with his warmth and embrace...

He darted his head from the glass window towards the schedule board and the neon light against FLIGHT TO INDIA flashed delay...he again sighed and buried himself in his laptop...

But just then SHE entered the lounge pushing the iron handle of the glass door...the muffled murmur of the people outside entered following her..but it was the tingling of those red bangles that caught him...

Everyone in the room noticed her...men would had to be monks not to give a second look at her...while the women would have been abnormal...not being jealous of her simplicity...which made their men look at her when they were nagging beside them since hours...

No one could ignore a woman that desirable...

She was beautiful...in those light pink...saree...with a small leather bag in her hand...She walked past him crossed just before him...he was left mesmerized by the fragrance that she carried...he inhaled them...his mind was clogged with them...he could only she her even with his eyes closed...

She did not sit immediate opposite him..but after two seats...it was as if she was the summer sun shine...in that stormy weather...

He only wanted to look at her and only her...but it was not polite to stare at someone...being a gentleman he looked back to in his laptop..but his eyes always found its way over the slab..on her...

Every time he tried to avert the look his heart pulled him to look at her...He was confused..looking at her face...her saree complemented her pink cheeks or it was the other way round...reasoning left his intelligence...all he was doing was steal glance and admire her each and every attributes...

Her curled hair...which she kept brushing...every now and then...the small silver bindi that set right at the juncture of the eye brows... The sleek eye brows of her...the black eyelashes that protected her... slender kholed eyes... It was when she saw him...but did not notice ogling her...

She crossed her legs..like a fine specimen of the classy lady and took a book from her bag...the whole time she was buried in it and he was lost in her...

The tingling of those bangles again caught him...they were not the normal bangles that adorned the beauty of a lady...but the sacred red ones that added beauty of the bride...

That was when it struck him...she was married... He looked down at his fingers...he also had the wedding ring...

There was no point in staring out at the snow, clogging the streets and the black cloud swirling across the charcoal sky. He again looked at the departure board...the delayed sign has changed to cancelled.

He slammed the slab of his laptop with a gust...this caught her attention... She looked up from her book caught his frankly appraising glance and smiled. He smiled back. She put her head down again...his gaze still fixed at her..he narrowed his eyes settled back and let his imagination take over.

She lifted her head looked straight at him. She smiled. He smiled. This repeated for quite a while...but now she felt he was stalking her...keeping an eye on her every move...scrutinizing her...

Being a subject of observation by this man made her uncomfortable...she shifted in her seat...to her left crossed her legs...and looked back into her book...she could still feel that he was still gazing at him...

He picked up his laptop case, carry-on bag...rose from his chair started toward her...She saw this and again adjusted herself in the couch...recrossing her legs other way...

Leaving his carry-on bag and case at the foot of the couch...he settled beside her...she felt the sink of the furniture...become more conscious...He pretended to look here and there...then flew his arms over her shoulder...resting on the couch...

She was more conscious than ever...She thought he would claps her in his arms...but nothing happened...for few minutes they just sat...she relaxed thinking he was just a passenger like her waiting...she was overthinking...but as if she spoke to soon...

"You smell so sweet..." he spoke into her ears...and as he did his breath fanned her cheeks...she would not deny..that it was a strange feeling...but...

She turned her head facing him... "Excuse me..."

"You look so gorgeous..." he looked at her mapping each and every inch of her face... "as if God spent his whole summer carving you..." She looked straight him giving him are you lunatic look'...She stood up frantically...but was slumped back into the couch...as he held her by her hand...resting them on her lap... he hissed narrowing his eyes..."I love those women who like to take command"

She wanted to shout at this lunatic...but creating a scene was least she wanted...She herself was enough to deal with him

"Look Mister I am waiting for my husband..." she showed her wedding ring to him...her eyes filled with disgust of this man siting opposite to her...

"I am also waiting..to go back home to my wife..." shrugging his shoulder...showing his wedding ring to her... "as far as your husband is concerned...I don't think he will make it" he pointed out to the down pour of the snow...

Just then an attendant stood infront of them clad in the usual steward uniform... "We are extremely sorry Sir...for the flight being cancelled...the weather is getting worst with each minute passing...we are trying to arrange for suite...in a nearby hotel...you will be informed soon..."

He nodded at him...the attendant took a bow and left...

He then resumed what he was doing since the time she walked in...admiring her every inch...imaging how fruitfully her soft delicate form would fit his strong, muscular arms...as if God has let this piece of his life's jigsaw puzzle to exactly fit into its place completing him...and his purpose of life...

She looked away avoiding him... but he was one hell bend man... Leaning forward towards her...he almost buried himself in her cascading curls "Why waste a lovely evening like this...when we both can make it a memorable for us..." And his finger dig into her arms...clasping her...from escaping...

It seemed just right for this woman. Soft  feminine... with a certain strength to it. It was a pleasant contradiction to her nature. Her fingers were long and delicate lost in his...

The attendant appeared again...he had a broad grin on his face... " Sir...Madam...the suite has been booked...cab is waiting for both of in at the door way..." She sighed in relief finally she is free from this maniac...'

He finally let go of her hand...She jumped on her foot..almost sprinting out of his clutches and through the lounge door...He stood up calmly looking at her walking infront of him with a mischievous smile lingering on his face ...ironed his suit...tucking his hands in his trouser pocket..he walked behind her..his gaze never leaving her...

To her utter horror...there was only one cab waiting for them...before she could protest...the steward already left through the electronic glass gate...

He saw the changing expression of her face..and his mischievous smile turned into a grin... pulling her towards her by her waist with a jerk "what happened gorgeous...you see its all destined...you and me.." he spoke narrowing his eyes...

She was clasped in his arms...her hands resting on his chest...trying to free herself... She drew herself up and looked at him as coldly as she could. "I beg your pardon? You are insane..you know that..." she spoke rolling her eyes at him...

He pulled her close...more close to him..he could feel her edgy nerves...the uneasiness clouding upon her... "Yes I am insane...insanely in love with

you..." he replied...looking straight into those eyes...the naive...black...eyes...

He pulled her into the cab...still embracing in his arms...

By Anonymous 

Will post second part soon. Hit the like button and looking forward for your comments 

Edited by aanchaltulshan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting..
Very nice...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
what a fantastic concept.

r raya a couple?

pl continue.

thanks for pm.Edited by iluvusakshi - 8 years ago
Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting..
Plz continue soon..
Thanks for pm...
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting... Superb update
Please continue soon.. 
Thanks for PM😛
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start...!!😉
the two persons are our raya na... newly wedded raya right..??
they r on the way to home from HM??😉😆
continue soon...
thanks for pm..😛
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: youandme272000

Interesting..

Very nice...

thank u for liking it
will post second part soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail