Chor ki daadhi mein tinka

Posted: 8 years ago
It's the last week of Nach Baliye 7 and every couple is begging for support from their fans.They've all been asking their fans to vote for them by giving them a miss call. Rumour has it that Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna went ahead gave their numbers to call much before the allotted time, which really irked the producers. However, there is no confirmation on this. ðŸ˜‰

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/nach-baliye-7-why-upen-patel-and-karishma-tanna-will-lose-out-on-votes/ Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
In this article they tagged Upen and Karishma instead of Himmanshoo and Amruta in that sentence... looks like a typo from the sounds of the article. It's supposed to be about no international voting. 
Anyways more reliable publications have reported Himmanshoo and Amruta gave out their voting code... 

Everyone on Twitter saw Amruta posting an edit with their code before the alotted time and the screenshots of Himmanshoo with his fans so there's nothing more to say. Everyone knows who created with the voting codes. 

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

In this article they tagged Upen and Karishma instead of Himmanshoo and Amruta in that sentence... looks like a typo from the sounds of the article. It's supposed to be about no international voting. 

Such a big typo... ðŸ¤£ U P E N P AT E L and  K A R I S H M A  T A N N A or may be editor thought its cheating so it must be upma for sure ðŸ¤£
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Such a big typo... ðŸ¤£ U P E N P AT E L and  K A R I S H M A  T A N N A or may be editor thought its cheating so it must be upma for sure ðŸ¤£

it's the wrong hyperlink tag. ---> Rumour has it thatUpen Patel and Karishma Tanna 

there's enough proof against Himmanshoo-Amruta to know they're the couple that leaked voting code before allowed. 

it's the wrong hyperlink tag. ---> Rumour has it thatUpen Patel and Karishma Tanna 

there's enough proof against Himmanshoo-Amruta to know they're the couple that leaked voting code before allowed. 

Someone leaked out Upma break up news, so now is that true  ? Creating fake tweet is easy... but only selective people believe it. Look at the poll result who will win this NB trophy that you posted. 

Himmanshoo Malhotra-Amruta Khanvilkar  49.66%  

Karishma Tanna-Upen Patel  27.59%  

Rashami Desai-Nandish Sandhu  16.55%  

Mayuresh Wadkar-Ajisha Shah  6.2%  
BollyPC thumbnail

Someone leaked out Upma break up news, so now is that true  ? Creating fake tweet is easy... but only selective people believe it. Look at the poll result who will win this NB trophy that you posted. 

Himmanshoo Malhotra-Amruta Khanvilkar  49.66%  

Karishma Tanna-Upen Patel  27.59%  

Rashami Desai-Nandish Sandhu  16.55%  

Mayuresh Wadkar-Ajisha Shah  6.2%  

Himmanshoo's DM screenshot wasn't fake. Himruta_Forever... their own fanclub had posted the DM convo on instagram. Why would they lie about their fav? Plus Amruta posted an edit with their voting code on Twitter before allotted time which many people saw (including me)... people started tweeted her about it so she deleted it. Even hardcore Himruta fans know they did this, face it. 

Himmanshoo's DM screenshot wasn't fake. Himruta_Forever... their own fanclub had posted the DM convo on instagram. Why would they lie about their fav? Plus Amruta posted an edit with their voting code on Twitter before allotted time which many people saw (including me)... people started tweeted her about it so she deleted it. Even hardcore Himruta fans know they did this, face it. 

exactly why would they spoil their fav name ? 

its an old trick to create such fake screenshot of couple, people often use it to make fun of celebs on chat forum. If i have time I can teach u 2 😛 

Point is if one believe 1 media report, then they should believe other media report as well, in this case BL claims someone else leaked their voting info . 😳  

BollyPC thumbnail

exactly why would they spoil their fav name ? 

its an old trick to create such fake screenshot of couple, people often use it to make fun of celebs on chat forum. If i have time I can teach u 2 😛 

Point is if one believe 1 media report, then they should believe other media report as well, in this case BL claims someone else leaked their voting info . 😳  

Himruta_Forever got excited that Himmanshoo directed messaged on Instagram so she posted it... maybe Himmanshoo should've mention that what he's doing isn't allowed so don't say anything. If you don't want to believe that screenshot there's always Amruta posting their voting code on Twitter before 10pm too. 

Anyways go to Himruta AT... they can tell you this is all true as well so there's no point of denial. 

Himruta_Forever got excited that Himmanshoo directed messaged on Instagram so she posted it... maybe Himmanshoo should've mention that what he's doing isn't allowed so don't say anything. If you don't want to believe that screenshot there's always Amruta posting their voting code on Twitter before 10pm too. 

Anyways go to Himruta AT... they can tell you this is all true as well so there's no point of denial. 

Lets assume if the voting detail was out early, so ? Don't we know symbol of political party like congress, bjp or any other party ? Does it matter when the voting detail were out. The votes before and after are considered invalid. So I don't see how leaking voting detail matter.  

Yes I love Himruta AT, thx for letting me know...  we do welcome everyone there... i m sure u will like it too ðŸ˜³