Sam main shaayad Friday ko
Chandigarh chali jaaoongi"
Sam CALLED
AYYO!! THEY ARE ALL ALIKE
ARGHHH!!!

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Pritee. Just something I learned and thought I should share. Can you watch what triggers your migraine? For me, it is mostly cold air or not eating on time.

Doc had given those anti-depressant sleep inducing tablets and painkiller initially. But those tabs make you so sleepy. Thankfully it was summer so I went swimming which kind of helped a lot.

From then on whenever I go out or sit in the AC office, I keep my head covered completely.

And if the pain shows up, I don't wait for it to go on its own. Never goes that way. So I take half or even just a quarter painkiller to get it off early.
See if you locate the source. It helps a lot. And I heard homeo also helps. Not sure though.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Heyy I was going through the comments nd found this...
Reporters my favorite as well theses days...
Rajeev n Kritika doing awesome job...
But I just wish they dont make it a typical Indian soap.....
Thankfully its not Ekta's show...😆

Lol
I hate the plotting. I got disatified yesterday when she left the spy cam
I thought ll watch it only after things resolve
It simply disgusts me how ppl plot. The plotting never seems to end in Indian soaps 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I hadnt heard of that at all😲 How will they transport it to India across the oceans? Under sea pipeline? Does such a pipeline already exist? I cant imagine a ship carrying such cargo😲

I am told US has natural gas reserves to last the next 100 years or something. I follow energy policy closely (I have no vested interest just cuz I am curious). The new fuel source, Bakken formation, shale oil reserves,  they seem to have found by fracking in North Dakota apparently has catapulted US domestic production from 30 to 41% or something.

India unfortunately continues to experience a power crisis (pun intended). It was this way 20 years ago. I dont think much has improved

Sudhi I lived in NOIDA in the 1980s IT WAS TERRIBLE. UP and Bihar governments are the worst in the planet. Mind boggling corruption. Across the street from my Dad's company housing, the sectors containing NOIDA factories would be operational through the night while we sat around in the patio fighting honey bee size mosquitoes😡

[/QUOTE

Nisha , Indian oil has bought a 10 percent stake in a gas company called petronas. . This will give them access to some trillion plus cubic feet of natural gas from BC's fields. I filed a story on this last year and therefore remember. They had mentioned that crude gas will be transported through pipelines To the port and then Shipped in LNG vessels.  But this is still in its infancy stage. Environmentalists are already making a big scene about frackign and the government also has to sign agreements with First Nations in that area. We recently finalized the royalty and tax policies for the next 25 years (LOL crass capitalism) so that companies who plan to make billion dollars worth of investment developing these gas fields have some stability. 
US is Bc and Canada's biggest market, but we are now Looking towards india and China to fulfill their energy demands.

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Pritee. Just something I learned and thought I should share. Can you watch what triggers your migraine? For me, it is mostly cold air or not eating on time.

Doc had given those anti-depressant sleep inducing tablets and painkiller initially. But those tabs make you so sleepy. Thankfully it was summer so I went swimming which kind of helped a lot.

From then on whenever I go out or sit in the AC office, I keep my head covered completely.

And if the pain shows up, I don't wait for it to go on its own. Never goes that way. So I take half or even just a quarter painkiller to get it off early.
See if you locate the source. It helps a lot. And I heard homeo also helps. Not sure though.

Panda
Maine apnr triggers locate karke rakha hai
Sun
Not eating
Nit sleepjng
And yes. The cycle

I hate painkillers
But I rely on them cause they help
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The ruby red nose ring... 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayyooo
Sam is asking II to go to Paris 
Ayooo 
II misses Paris wala ghar and she looks very attached to it
A tipsy II is something I look forward to

Nisha plz don't send II to Paris...we miss him in India

Ok guys see you all in the evening
Ashu25 thumbnail
Shruti and Nisha
THANKS A TONNE for the information you guys shared! 
Energy is one area which interests me
I love reading about the reserves and how each nation does its best to exploit the resources
Please do keep such topics afloat. Really helps!! 
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Angel & Angel's Face

OMG....Sam is soo soo Nice...
No doubt Lasya is after her...
(I could easily imagine butter in candy jumpsuit😳)
How much she cares for everyone na??...
I liked the fact how she shared about II to RnB...
I feel bad for Dude..he's alone there and solely blamed for everything...😭...

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Harshita.

BtW Gud Morning all...🤗

morning choti...eid holidays/study leave???