~_One Shot_Our ArHaan , Hamara ArHaan _ OS~

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Friends , Its me Jenny...well I was quite inactive for sometym bt now m back n the current track is getting on my nerves n m sooo much imagining all such scenes n tracks which r nvr gonna happen n moreover I hav been waiting for some fan fictions or One shots bt it seems every1 is lazy here so jus wanted to giv a try on Satrangi Sasural , P.S.- I do write FF's of other shows 
Bt writing here is my very first time so enough of the bak-bak , there u go -
Well it was over a year after all the 7 moms accepted Aarushi as their beloved Bahu with all their hearts n now the Vatsal House was filled with joys n happiness .. n Aarushi hardly went to her Maayka coz she knew if she would only just go to visit for some hours everyone in her sasural would be sad so she kinda avoided going there 
N now it was time when the Vatsals needed an addition in their family ...now all the mothers needed was a small child who would help them to re-live their lives and to whom they would pamper n play with ...they frequently asked Aarushi and Vihaan to start a family soon bt as soon as the topic would come out Mrs.Vatsal would blush out 
But today was a different morning 
Aarushi and Vihaan sleeping peacefully in each other arms , when finally aarushi woke up panicly and ran to the washroom to puke 
Vihaan- Aarushi !!! 
Runs out n goes n checks her ...he rubs her back while she pukes n helps her wash her face n makes her sit on the bed 
Vihaan- u look sick ...whts wrng ?? 
Aarushi -since yesterday m feeling sick , its nothing to worry about maybe due to hormonal imbalances it happened or I think its food poisoning 
Vihaan- No its something different , u look pale lets go to doctor
Aarushi - No no if Moms come to know then u know how they will treat me 
{Last night Aarushi informed Vihaan about her menstrual date being missed} 
~Flashback~ 
Vatsals having their Dinner
Aarushi - Aaa ...chuuu Aachuu ( sneezes like 4 times in a row) 
DM(Dadimaa) - Aarushi ...betaaa r u okayy ??
TM- No no shez not okayy ...
CM- Hayyeee shez sooo sick look at her facee...
BM - I'll call the doctor to come Asap(calls him )
Vihaan- but its jus a snee...
Aarushi - (sneezes again)
Mom- tujhe ye bas sneeze lagti hai ...tujhe kuch nhi pata ...shes soo sick
Poor Doctor comes homes running as BM threatened him to come ASAP 
Doctor - What happened Aarushi ?? 
MM- u keep quiet Aarushi , Doctor she is very sick plss check her
Doctor - (checks her ) shes okay ..
CM - what okayy ...
Doctor - Aarushi is jus veryvery fine 
Vihaan tells him the whole thing 
DOCTOR - WHATT !! JUS FOR 4 SNEEZES U MADE ME COME RUNNING HERE !!! this is too much
TM- NO NOT 4 , THEY WERE 5 ()
~Flashback ends~
Vihaan secretly takes aarushi out to the doctor for a check up ...n when the reports arrived after a day Vihaan who went to fetch them was overjoyed ...
Yes The reports were positive , His Aarushi was finally pregnant
He broke the news to her 
Aarushi - What , u mean *tears rolling off her eyes*
Vihaan- yes m gonna be Daddy n u Mommy 
Aarushi hugged Vihaan tightly as she really needed one 
Vihaan- stop crying , its time to celebrate ...lets inform everyone about it comeee 
N they came to the Hall n Vihaan shouted to all his moms to come down n meanwhile MasiMaa was also connected via skype xD ... 
Vihaan- we have a good nees to share 
DM- go on beta ...we r with u
Vihaan- Well now u all are gonna grow big 
CM- aeelee ...puttar tell us something new ...obvio human beings grow big ...thodi si saansefull baate kaarliya kar haan !!
Vihaan- Ohhooo not in age wise but in relations 
DM - wht do u wanna say vihu
Vihaan- Dadi Maa u r gonna be Dadi Dadi Maa , aur aap sab abh Maa nahi dadi kehlayengi like Maa u'll be Dadi CM u'll be Chachi Dadi  ( etc )
Everyone were jus sooo damn happy to hear the news n they all hugged Aarushi who was now blushing 
Well time went on passing n day by day even Junior ArHaan was growing inside Aarushi ...troubling her with his kicks n making her restless n now soon to be Dadi's were taking over care of Aarushi that in the  6 days in a week .one by one moms used to sleep with Aarushi n poor Vihaan would just get Monday's to spend with his wifey
And finally the wait was over of the Junior ...the 7 moms including 1 foofaji and  Aarushi's Family waiting outside and the impatient moms werr time to time seeing off the window
Aarushi went in labor room with Vihaan by her side who was wiping off her sweat n tears and encouraging her to push harder until he got a slap on his face xDxD
Aarushi- UGGGHHH YE SAB TUMHARI WAJAH SE HUA HAI !!! AAAHHH ...ITS EASY TO SAY PUSH BUT HARD TO APPLY ITTT AAAHHH 
All the doctors saw Vihaan with sympathy but then continued their job 
N finally after all the pushing there was their Love covered in blood but wait ...HE DIN CRY )
But then when doctors cleaned his mouth HE FINALLY GAVE OUT A CRY ...Aarushi and Vihaan cried happily seeing their Pyaar ki Nishaani xD n The Vatsals And Aarushi's family were overjoyed listening his cry while hugging each other n congratulating each other 
Vihaan took the Baby who was cleaned by the nurse n showed him to Aarushi who was hell tired 
Doctor - Its a Boy ...congratulations
Aarushi kissed her Boy who cooed a bit n then looked at Vihaan 
Vihaan ran his hand over his head n whispered in Aarushi's ear" Hamara ArHaan" she hugged him immediately n then the baby was taken out to be shown to the rest of the family who were still deciding who will take the baby first 
N after everyone saw the Baby ...
Dadi Maa did the namkaran while standing there itself
DM - as decided ... we will call him by joing his parents name that is ArHaan 
N then Namkaran was officially completed with all the ritals after a month 
Time flew n Arhaan was now 1 
On his birthday everyone were invited 
N then the party ended with Arhaan recieving many blessing n gifts xD 
_Hamara Arhaan_
_Jenny_

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana223 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg! It was so so so amazing 😳. I loved it. i was all smiling while reading it. U did an amazing job👏. ur writing is 400% better than current track. I will read it again😛. Keep writing like this on arhaan for us. We would be grateful to u.😆 Do post more.
A BIG THANK U FOR THIS.😊
Lads thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jenny, firstly a biiig Thank you thank you thank you for writing this😃🤗...
Wow wow wow its just AMMAZING AMMAZING AMMAZING OS👏👏..
loved each and every line..i was all over imagining everything on my mind..
its just just VERY BEAUTIFUL😳😳...
I really wish we get to see all these in the show *fingers tightly crossed* ❤️...

Thanks loadss Jenny 🤗for this..Please keep writing we would love love love it😊

Edited by Lads - 8 years ago
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
This was soo cute hahahaha :D :D Mood hi halka kar diya aapne O:-) trust me, I'm feeling sooo good after reading this... thankuuu so much!!! :D :*