I Hv Always Seen Priyanka as My Sister; Best Sister : Ranveer

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The ever popular Ranveer Singh has been giving people many laughs of late with his hilarious Dubsmash videos. However, in terms of his films, he hasn't really explored the comedy genre too much. The actor has now said that this is exactly what he would like to do post Bajirao Mastani'. He also said that he prefers Priyanka Chopra as his sister (Dil Dhadakne Do') as opposed to his wife, the latter of which she will be seen playing in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali film.
Talking to Filmfare about what's next for him, Singh revealed, "What I'm hoping to do is an out-and-out comedy. DDD was a dramedy. I want to do pure comedy. I want to see that how it works for me." When told that Chopra would be heartbroken that he chose her as a sister rather than a wife, the actor said, "Uska dil kyun tootega? She doesn't like it when I say tujhe toh hamesha maine behen ke nazron se dekha hai (I've always seen you as a sister). Her opinion will differ, but for me she is best as my sister."
He also spoke about the films he's most looking forward to, "I'm looking forward to watch Tamasha and Shandaar. I always look forward to watch Ranbir Kapoor's movies, Deepika's movies, Imtiaz's movies. So definitely Tamasha is one film I'm looking forward to. More than anything, I'm looking forward to Bajirao Mastani, which is coming this year. It's once in a lifetime film. I'm also looking forward to Wazir and Brothers. I'm an avid film audience; I love watching all the films. I hate it when I miss a film in a theatre."
The first teaser trailer of Bajirao Mastani' is expected on 16th July and the film is slated for release on 18th December. Stay with BizAsia for more.
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/ranveer-singh-priyanka-is-best-as-my-sister-2015#sthash.6RnEk7WV.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is one guy I love in the industry- minces no words! Says it as it is -No chikni chupdi baatein no maska polish 😆

And the title is why DPad is on such good terms with PC 🤣Edited by MaybeSomeday - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Baba.. thand rakh bhai. Abhi BM mein Pati - patni bane ho. Abhi to aise Interviews na de. 

SLB wese bhi so nahi pa raha. And you are still promoting DDD. ðŸ˜†

awesomegurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

This is one guy I love in the industry- minces no words! Says it as it is -No chikni chupdi baatein no maska polish 😆

And the title is why DPad is on such good terms with PC 🤣

Y he sees like her a sister ? Bcz of gunday fiasco ?

@ may b Bebo ji walked out frm Mv like always 😡 😆

Wts ur thought ?
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pehle Bhaijaan, ab yeh
behan hai toh romance kyu karte ho? 
awesomegurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: wAnNaBeReBel

Pehle Bhaijaan, ab yeh

behan hai toh romance kyu karte ho?

Bhaijaan Kaun ?
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
True, they make a smashing bro-sis pair!!! Their chemsitry was so evident yet subtle & so believable! They're my favourite onscreen bro-sis!! ðŸ˜ƒ
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Y he sees like her a sister ? Bcz of gunday fiasco ?

@ may b Bebo ji walked out frm Mv like always 😡 😆

Wts ur thought ?

I think he is really scared of PC- looks at her like a senior / older sister types 😆 & PC is intimidating & defensive like that I wouldn't be surprised he looks her as a sister 😆

I replied in that thread about Beboji walking out 😳 She proved my theory wrong of PR doing hype 😡😆
awesomegurti thumbnail
@ may b I think it's Bcz of gunday Wr piggy said Arjun n Veeru r like junior artists
So Veeru started to think like sis oly hehe

@ moi n rogerrocks had doubt on this movie Bcz v all knw lazy Bebo
Bt ur PR hype theory brought some hope

Hehe anyway hope RKG gets Gd access n wants that movie bb bas
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
he tried his best to woo her during gunday, she ignored him..now came up with this thamasha, sad !
nobody in this world wud want priyanka as his sister !