NACH ki baat ho jaye?... #1

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola peeps...

Here is my two cent on the celeb dancing... in thread thread i would appreciate if we talk only about dancing and their technicalities other than who is more deserving and who is less deserving...who is getting undue advantage and who is neglected...

Coming to the first episode...

Radhika : She was indeed a surprise package for me... i quite like her and we can see the effort she had put in. However she was heavy on the dance floor...her postures were not bold enough... she needs to work on her stretching and definitely it's a long way to go for her. But yes i can see she will push herself to the limits... kudos to her.

Shamita : I was disappointed. She is a great dancer... yes dancing in the movie and dancing on stage there is hell and heaven difference. But i thought she is a strong. I didnt see any dancing from her tbh. It was more of posing... bharatnatyam looked lame with the dress... i except more from deepak.

Vivian : too stiff...long way to go... lack of expressions...unsure about himself...he needs to work on stretching and flexibility and timing...overall a pretty okey performance.

Faisal : He was outstanding... he is an amazing dancer... but ya his timing with his partner needs to be worked upon... vaishnabi was literally struggling with the pace with him. I didnt see any chemistry as of now as commented by the judges...

Mohit : Surprise package...he should go long way if he gets proper audience support... he is a mind blowing dancer... for intro performance i think he out shined. Needless to say he got the best dancing partner. Not that i am comparing other choreographers... but she is the best so far. I loved his stunts and postures...it was clean and strong... pretty eager to see what they bring next.

Subreet : she was good... tbh this is a contest and i would treat her like every other contestant and thats the reason she is here...i dont think she needs any sympathy vote... her greatest achievement is coming and performing on stage. Kudos to her for that. but dance wise i think her choreo needs to work pretty hard on the presentation...she is good... but she is not the best. and at one point of time it looked a little odd... i dont know.

Thats it guys... do share your views...
Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Work👏...You analysed each Contestant very Greatfully!
Yea...Radhika needs Lots of Improvement, She was surely Overrated, Hope for a better Performance from her In Upcoming Episodes⭐️

For me Shamita was OhK-Ok, Not much goid n Not much Nad too, But she really needs to work Hard on her Skills, And I too have full Confidence in her, Waiting for some more Performances from her😉

Lol..Vivan Is Ok-Ok he really needs to Improve even he was Overrated, Looking Foreword for him!

Mohit was good, He will go more n more I wish and I joke too, Even Ganesh Sir, Praised him n I like that part😛

Faisal..No words for him, He Rocked his Performance like anything, Just loved his Dance and all his Performance! He deserves more, Underated😲

Subhreet, I watched her in IGT, She really is a good Inspiration and Talleny; Looking forward for her!

Again,  You did Amazing. .Job; Hoping for more Amazing Performances Today...!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post.
I hope it stays ONLY about dance and doesn't divert to other stuff.

1. RADZ - Sorry but she didn't impress me at all. I disliked her performance COMPLETELY. It was all about visual graphics and the dance was OK. For a trained dancer like her it was average. Moreover she didn't show any expressions. I know she is not that great at showing emotions but there was no need to ABSOLUTELY CONCEAL that thing by her choreographer. He needs to make her get over that and not conceal her flaws.

2. Shamita's act was pretty neat and flawless but the problem is her choreography was WEAKEST in comparison to others. It was a very sweet performance but did not deserve more than 34.

3. Mohit was FABULOUS. The guy was freaking amazing from a non dancer point of view. I feel he deserved more than Shamita and Radhika.

4. Faizal was again amazing and he deserved maximum marks no matter how much. 

5. Subreet - Her performance was again very weak as compared to others. They need to focus more on dance than getting sympathy.

6. Vivian - For a completely non dancer like him he was good for his own standards. But not good enough for Jhalak standards. He needs to buck up quickly and get on par with others. His act was also overscored.
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

Hola peeps...

Here is my two cent on the celeb dancing... in thread thread i would appreciate if we talk only about dancing and their technicalities other than who is more deserving and who is less deserving...who is getting undue advantage and who is neglected...

Coming to the first episode...

Radhika : She was indeed a surprise package for me... i quite like her and we can see the effort she had put in. However she was heavy on the dance floor...he postures were not bold enough... she needs to work on her stretching and definitely it's a long way to go for her. But yes i can see she will push herself to the limits... kudos to her.

I guess radhika was pretty good but I felt that her performance was dominated by graphics and dance was less,As poeple says she is a trained dancer and was a trainer so I expected a little more dance from her side,But the act was visually appealing,She needs to have more dance

Shamita : I was disappointed. She is a great dancer... yes dancing in the movie and dancing on stage there is hell and heaven difference. But i thought she is a strong. I didnt see any dancing from her tbh. It was more of posing... bharatnatyam looked lame with the dress... i except more from deepak.
I have only seen her dancing in movies and that too long time back so the act looked fine to me,yeah the classical didn't looked that nice but overall the act was nice,Deepak is a great chreographer so Yes we can expect more from him

Vivian : too stiff...long way to go... lack of expressions...unsure about himself...he needs to work on stretching and flexibility and timing...overall a pretty okey performance. 
About him,I would say he was fine.He was stiff but not fully some portions were good,But what I felt was that Bhavna was doing all main things and VD was just supporting her,It was stunt based dance was less,Attitute and screen presence was great!He has a long way to be a good dancer

Faisal : He was outstanding... he is an amazing dancer... but ya his timing with his partner needs to be worked upon... vaishnabi was literally struggling with the pace with him. I didnt see any chemistry as of now as commented by the judges...
He was awesome but yeah timing was an issue,they need to word on that apart from that the act was amazing

Mohit : Surprise package...he should go long way if he gets proper audience support... he is a mind blowing dancer... for intro performance i think he out shined. Needless to say he got the best dancing partner. Not that i am comparing other choreographers... but she is the best so far. I loved his stunts and postures...it was clean and strong... pretty eager to see what they bring next.
Mohit was truely a surprise,I liked his performance,marishcha is a good choreographer and I am also excited too see what they do next!

Subreet : she was good... tbh this is a contest and i would treat her like every other contestant and thats the reason she is here...i dont think she needs any sympathy vote... her greatest achievement is coming and performing on stage. Kudos to her for that. but dance wise i think her choreo needs to work pretty hard on the presentation...she is good... but she is not the best. and at one point of time it looked a little odd... i dont know.
About shubhreet she is good no doubt,But what I felt that till the time she is here ,dance wise she is dependent on her partner,She needs to work with expressions and stuff aapart from that she was good.
Would like to add that I though her marks were out of sympathy not for dance.
10 was too much for her performance!

Thats it guys... do share your views...

Edited by .MysticalWaters - 8 years ago
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Golu,  I liked youyour Views too😉
Know nothing about dancing,so this is completely a layman's perspective
Shamita- loved the costumes and for me there was a sparkle and zest to the perfomance.
Faisal-electrifying
Mohit-loved the energy and intensity.
Radhika-hated the dress ,not impressed at all
Shubhreet- did not watch as put off by the preceding rona dhona.
Vivian-as much as I adore the guy,at this stage,he does not belong in this competition.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome analysis... Rm was good considering its a first episode... MM surprised me by his dance...vivian needs to work hard... If he does, i can see him going far from non dancer to a dancer...he has that potential jst he need to be confident of himslf n his steps...now waiting for sanaya performnce... I would luv to read ur analysis on other contestants too...luking forward to watch tday episode...btw what u have to say about SK as judge
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u -Koeli_Appy-

I too feel same
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sachinist-

Amazing Work👏...You analysed each Contestant very Greatfully!

Yea...Radhika needs Lots of Improvement, She was surely Overrated, Hope for a better Performance from her In Upcoming Episodes⭐️

For me Shamita was OhK-Ok, Not much goid n Not much Nad too, But she really needs to work Hard on her Skills, And I too have full Confidence in her, Waiting for some more Performances from her😉

Lol..Vivan Is Ok-Ok he really needs to Improve even he was Overrated, Looking Foreword for him!

Mohit was good, He will go more n more I wish and I joke too, Even Ganesh Sir, Praised him n I like that part😛

Faisal..No words for him, He Rocked his Performance like anything, Just loved his Dance and all his Performance! He deserves more, Underated😲

Subhreet, I watched her in IGT, She really is a good Inspiration and Talleny; Looking forward for her!

Again, You did Amazing. .Job; Hoping for more Amazing Performances Today...!

loved your post lakshay! 👍🏼
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vaishnavi cant match up to Faisal nd i dont think there is any child Artist who could match up to him...:(i really hope they work on their Jodi n next week come back with a bang!