Article-Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa:Hits & MissesOfTheOpeningEpisode-Review

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
New Article - "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa : The Hits and Misses Of The Opening Episode - Review" - Click The Link For The Article -
Link - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-the-hits-and-misses-of-the-opening-episode-review/
Edited by nidhi2013 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing 
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I agreed with the artical.
Specially the last 3 points.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with the article...esp. about the misses. 

Lauren as a judge just to fill up the glamor quotient was a big miss ...she could add nothing to the show. Being a dance guru...she should've given more constructive criticism to the celebs ..but she failed as a judge big time.  

And most imp. the acts relied more of visual effects than actual dancing which was a bore! People wants to see real dancing...so cut the crap! 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lauren sucks royally as a Judge! And I think I am gonna start disliking her as a personality too very soon!!

And cut the hinglish stick to English its so effing annoying!

I pretty much agree with the article, but they need to cut down the nautanki a little bit more..

Visual effect thing also I agree.., there needs to be more marks.., worst was that the visual effects instead of dance was lauded by the judges when it should have been the other way around! 😲
Edited by princessunara - 8 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
about lauren i agree with u sunara seriously i still dont get why they taken her as a judge when she's not at all judging properly in terms of dancing and on top of that full on nautanki by so called channel is been shown on show which becomes really irritating  Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 8 years ago
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing thr article. Really show has Reloaded?
I knew it decision to bring Lauren as Jhalak judge was only for filling the female judge void that has been created as MD is not this season. Now she proved this in 1st epi only. Three male judges were enough.
HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love lauren's dance but as judge she is so blah. her comments are not at all as i expected and her marking is even terrible. 👎🏼