Hugeeeee Disappointment :(

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey
I am sorry i am posting this topic just after watching saturday's epi but seriously i did not like it. It was full of forced comedy, gay jokes and awful judgement. I am sorrry but as a fan of dance i am hurt. Why can't they show proper dancing and actors struggling with their dancing skills... What is with the visual effects and all... By the way i must mention that dance compiled with the help of visual effects only looks good if the dancer is trained and now the moves.. else it can look as ridiculous as radhika's because then one cannot understand the actual portrayal.. and why is shahid overacting he is a judge not a comedian in the show... judges need to calm down a bit and whats with giving such good scores... they are non dancers give them the scope to learnnn,,,,, the first episode was a big disappointment for me hope that it might change and things might get better...

P.S. I do not want to hurt any fan feelings... i am just expressing my views.. you are free to express your views as well ðŸ˜Š

P.S.S. Also faisal badly need a choreographer change...😭
Edited by Aemy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you.
This season is very boring 🥱

Manish is sidelined and Shahid is behaving like the show's host and not as a Judge.

The wow factor is definitely missing this season 🤔
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Agree with you.
This season is very boring 🥱

Manish is sidelined and Shahid is behaving like the show's host and not as a Judge.

The wow factor is definitely missing this season 🤔

yuppp hopeee hopeee hoppeee it will get betterrr...
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey agreed! Seems like colors is trying very hard to make jdj interestng n entertaining,bt it looks vry forced n fake,i didnt like their gay jokes too,n visual effects wre irritating fr my poor eyes...n yes judges wre nt at all strict,bt then may b its bcoz it ws 1st day n they wre tryng to cheer up contestants n makng them cmfrtble by gvng them gud marks...wch acc.to me ws a lil too much. 😆 😊
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the gay jokes ! honestly ðŸ¤¢

its very less about dancing  n more about drama , drama drama and some more drama...ekta kapoor took over NB,  and Colors wanna prove, they can do the same without EK ðŸ¥± Manish looks dull without Madhuri and Kapil ðŸ˜† KJo must NEVER act even if its for 2 mins on a reality show ! Shahid was the saving grace  the Judges r good this time...no comments on their marking, they r always as bad and unjust...we know..after so many seasons that juding and marking and voting is a formality ...hope to see better epis in future
sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree...annoyed with the visual effects in dancing. It does not give viewers to see a real potential of a dancer. They should concentrate on pure dancing with nice concepts.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was such a pakaooo and OTT episode. 🤢 What's with all the gay jokes? ðŸ¤¢ And I agree with you on the scoring!