Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
found this promo
this is amazing
promo looked like a movie trailer wowww👏👏
I want this SaRa beach scene in show now...also radhika in modern clothes looked better than the collar tops now
its so amazing
PS: well this video answers many questions
for all those who said they never showed SamArj nRaNeil u can find the answers here😳
thank god i wasnt blindly shipping SamArj they did show it
now its clear they changed pairs after 30+episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fine..but u see correctly..sam and arjun heartbreak and neil radhika friendship..oh god no other words from my side..tfs
.navi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Promo is superb they cmpltely forgot the birdsong...today's story is no where near to the promo 🤪
Anju.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gil-99

Fine..but u see correctly..sam and arjun heartbreak and neil radhika friendship..oh god no other words from my side..tfs

well i have seen correctly it was sam neil for friendship not neil rads😛
Anju.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .TomJerry.

Promo is superb they cmpltely forgot the birdsong...today's story is no where near to the promo 🤪

it looked like a movie trailer to me amazin
so story was about two girls when offered to kash...now they changed everything
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this promo shows the initial high quality of the show... now not to mention... just cooperating with consolation. why the hell did they change the director??
Anju.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravanfan

this promo shows the initial high quality of the show... now not to mention... just cooperating with consolation. why the hell did they change the director??

this promo is classy also initial episodes were classy
now its khichdi raita
.navi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshita235

it looked like a movie trailer to me amazin
so story was about two girls when offered to kash...now they changed everything

Really the promo is amazing..so much creativeness in the promo...now its all abt revenge,romance,future saas bahu 😕
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshita235

well i have seen correctly it was sam neil for friendship not neil rads😛

I am not here to argue with u...u win have it by urself..whatever I say u will start the war...so please not interested in arguing with u..Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
This sales promo looks modern and fun! Like how Rishta.com and shows like Mahi Way used to be. But now it has turned into a crap saas bahu! This is not the same show in that promo! Even the song is different! I like this promo song better. I wonder if this was the final cut coz this promo never aired officially on TV! I think it was only a web promo but they changed it later to make it more SP style! Also, it talks abt relationships, careers, the mad world of advertising! The bond between Sara is not even shown as close as it is shown in the promo. In the actual show they are not even that close! I think how they marketed it here is how they wanted it to go but the marketing was changed later. This was too modern for SP! SP would never air something on TV that says the Hottest and Sexiest show of 2015. SP doesn't use those tag lines so I think they chucked this. But damn! This was good!