Then & Now #StartedFromTheBottom

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Then & Now.

A background dancer to a Judge.

This should be a proud moment for all the #Shanatics. Enjoy the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Well Deserved opportunity. ..
Had seen him for very first time in music album of Ankho mein tera hi chehra when I was in 3rd ot 4th.. and I still adore him... 
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed a great journey! He was super cool today. Loved him ❤️
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I love how far Shahid has come in his life and career😃 But I do want his judgement to have more substance and depth. I know he is filling the shoes of Madhuri as the Bollywood actor on the panel, but he is such an accomplished dancer as well, he shouldn't shy away from sharing that expertise. Edited by .Jane.. - 8 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Jane..

I love how far Shahid has come in his life and career😃 But I do want his judgement to have more substance and depth. I know he is filling the shoes of Madhuri as the Bollywood actor on the panel, but he is such an accomplished dancer as well, he shouldn't shy away from sharing that expertise.

I realized he was shying away too and let Ganesh and Lauren take the stage ... But I find even in his compliments there's depth. It was only the first episode ... Cheering contestants on. Let's see what other episodes have in store for us.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheJake

I realized he was shying away too and let Ganesh and Lauren take the stage ... But I find even in his compliments there's depth. It was only the first episode ... Cheering contestants on. Let's see what other episodes have in store for us.

Since this was first episode... for all constants... they all had to get good scores!! I guess real judgement will start soon! maybe after 2 eliminations...
As of now he and Karan Jo are just trying to be humorous!!! that's all..
DiamondLife thumbnail
He is very humble and trying to encourage the contestants and break their fear..its first episode..he is spreading positivity!😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheJake

It's not just Shahid. In general I found the judging superficial. I appreciate encouragement but they're judges, not cheerleaders. But I get what you're saying, I'll give it a couple of weeks before I bang my head =)
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved how he was encouraging the contestants.
he surely came a long way. from ishq vishq to haider, his journey is commendable. many ups and downs came but he didnt gave up.
shahid surely deserve all success. loved him in jdj.
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Just love him...plus he totally comes across as truly genuine...no flakiness