ana_rockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Parth Samthaan.. This Guy ! No words for him. One of the most genuine and adorable person in the tellywood i have seen till now. He is so dedicated to his work to his passion and that is what always reflects in his work. And just because of his dedication we get to see Our Manik Malhotra and get to adore him with so much love ❤️ He makes me feel To have a guy like Manik in my life too.. Who wouldn't want to be loved and loved the way manik loves. The way he potrays Manik i don't feel any other actor in his place would do as much justice he does to this character. And in his last IV all could feel is he is A very Reserved person, Interacts with as less people as he could cause he gets awkward and this I am saying because I am also A very reserved and don't like interacting much with everyone cause I even usually get awkward. And I feel same is with Parth. And we should concentrate is on his work and not his words.

All I wanna say is Lets Spread Love And No Wars 😊 He gave Us Manik Malhotra. We should Respect him for that and shower our all love for being direct and honest. 

He Is And Always Be The BEST 
#OkThanksBye 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

True, why are we always after him! he's a human being nah, why do we have so much expectations from him😊

for my part, he has my complete respect and genuine wishes for loads of success in whatever path he treads in his future😳

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🥱
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's true and I can connect with his reserved nature as I am myself someone who interacts less because of an reserved personality.