Katherine her behaviour and 2nd door

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I have promised I will put a post on Katherine and her actions. I had already told what happened in 2nd door was a wrong direction by Rudra. He took the wrong turn. But did he require the wrong turn. Yes. Even in MB on 13th day there is a change of direction for Arjun's battle. And that change of direction was required to take power from Karna's hand.

Now why did we require this change of direction in 2nd dwaar. Why Dansh. The reason is 4th dwaar. If you look at 4th dwaar the only way to get past that dwaar was defeating Vibishana. A man who will take weapon only if he sees a woman getting attacked.

Who has the capability to attack a woman if Dansh is not there. Garuds respect woman, they wont harm them. So Dansh was needed till 4th dwaar. And when Dansh killed Leela he lost the only remaining defense he had. In presence of Leela Dansh would never have been able to kidnap Kat. Her absence ensured he kidnapped Kat and there was no one at his part for him to throw at Rudra to once again distract him when Vibishan tells Dansh can be dispensed of.

Now coming to Kat. Why Kat became an abla nari. Why did she cry shouting Rudra. If you look Kat is taken aback by sudden sacrifice of Charles. In the second door itself her emotional vulnerability is shown. I mean she goes mentally weak after Mai sacrifices herself to save Dansh. She is not able to accept it. Yes every power is active only when you are mentally strong. But Kat's mental disposition detoriates after each door. Murder of Leela adds to it.

But it is not that Kat doesn't fight. She does fight Dansh. She gives him a solid kick before running away. The need to find her friends, the need to be secure lies somewhere in her. Actually this disposition comes in Kat again because only if she is vulnerable 4th dwaar can be opened. A Kat defeating Dansh cannot open the door for Garuds. They have to fight Vibishan. So again illusion or Maya plays it trick to ensure that the situation is created for Vibishan to take weapon.

See people like Bali, Vibishan are generally good people. But they have their own fault lines in terms of their ego, their principles. They have been given boons along with their principles. Hence these men can defeated only by sticking to their principles. hence their belief of woman as abla nari has to be reinforced for the victory of dharma. Maya has to work. Kat was not vulnerable, but the journey took the toll on her most.