Guys Anyone of u need lu 
Edu will be giving 
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sachi Mein! Meher tun ho gayi! :p
Leprechaun thumbnail
Abeer starts the show saying Lets see what happened next. Meher comes there and asks to go for a break. She says she needs to talk with Abeer. Meher says that he cannot do this thing, Abeer justifies that no one knows that its their story. Meher says that she has a family. Abeer asks 'Still your family watches my show and they are my fan'Meher pushes him and Abeer warns her that he would defo tell their story in front of everyone. 
Scene shifts to the party :
Abeer still talking with Meher and Sasha comes there asks for the drink. Meher asks what drink? Abeer asks Sasha to go and dance Sasha takes Abeer with her to the dance floor. Meher says she has some problem with her head and goes out. Her friend says call me if you feel worse. Meher goes out and feels dizzy and makes some fun out there. Abeer notices the chair empty and starts searching for her. Himself and Nissar searches the whole party but she was not there. Nissar fears that she must have gone out and he scolds Abeer for his plan. They go out and search for her. 
Leprechaun thumbnail
They search on some possible palaces but she wasnt there and at last they notice her entering the hostel. Nisar and Abeer are relieved later they realize its Boys hostel.😆 They follow her and Abeer wakes the security and he asks them some stupid questions. Meanwhile Meher is lost in hostel. She goes floor by floor and reached Abeer's room 🤣
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edu update please 
Mom is beside me 
I am unable to watch 
Please 
Leprechaun thumbnail
Abeer and Nissar check all the floor and was confused where she vanished, later Nissar scolds Abeer that his is the only room that will be open always. Then they went in to check. There was Meher standing in a statue position and as the boys entered she threw her shoes one by one. She danced does some mess to the room and later opened the cupboard and takes out a white shirt. Then she undoes her zipper. Abeer and Nissar shouts and goes outta the room 🤣 After waiting for 30 mins both fight who will go and check on her. Abeer says he is as pure as Ganga water so Nissar must go and check 🤣 But finally after fisghting they both decode to go in together. They went in and Abeer opens his eyes first. He sees her sleeping with his shirt and in his bed. 
clary thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Edna and Fero! Nice episode! Will air in Dubai after an hour :(
clary thumbnail
Meher in abeer's shirt..Awww ❤️